Can anyone help me interpret my tarot reading?

• This spread is for my long distance relationship.

Me now: The devil upright
    2/ My partner now: The hierophant (Pope) upright
    3/ Current state of the relationship: Seven of swords reversed
    4/ What I want out of the relationship: 6 of cups upright
    5/ What my partner wants out of the relationship: Queen of swords reversed
    6/ True (or Spiritual) cause of the distance: 2 of cups upright
    7/ Positives (or benefits) to the distance: Temperance reversed
    8/ Negatives to the distance: The hermit upright
    9/ Advice: 9 of wands reversed
    10/ Most likely outcome: Seven of pentacles upright

• Hi, Looking at the cards,
    Which deck did you use?

Me now: The devil upright -looking at bad habits, repeated patterns, chained to an issue at this time....

2/ My partner now: The Hierophant (Pope) upright Traditional in is aspects, spiritual awareness, Mentor, learning ...

3/ Current state of the relationship: Seven of swords reversed
    delayed in being empowered, maybe feeling like trust is not forthcoming.

4/ What I want out of the relationship: 6 of cups upright nostalgic, childhood thoughts. thoughts of the past ...

5/ What my partner wants out of the relationship: Queen of swords reversed - this card upright can speak of truth, the facts, a feeling of being sharp-tongued ...thoughts may think about blocks to the truth, facts overall ...

6/ True (or Spiritual) cause of the distance: 2 of cups upright- balanced, give and take (receive )

7/ Positives (or benefits) to the distance: Temperance reversed
    learning to control volatile thoughts, creating peace and positive aspects .

8/ Negatives to the distance: The hermit upright solitude, isolation, reflection.

9/ Advice: 9 of wands reversed - there may need to be a compromise overall ...

10/ Most likely outcome: Seven of pentacles upright bringing what is of value to life , what is ripe at the time?

these are just quick thoughts re these cards... something to reflect and contemplate on ...

Are you working with a deck physically or an online app, reading?
    Are you learning tarot by looking at the keywords ?