Help with Celtic Cross Reading

• Hello,

Looking for some help/clarity on a reading I done for myself. I have difficulty focusing whilst reading for myself, so I would really appreciate any help on clarifying the reading.

Background:
    I am very empathetic and recently been learning how to channel, read, cope with overwhelming emotions. All good on this front now...although was hard work getting to this point.
    I have difficulty reading for myself as I find it hard to quiet down my mind - goes off in too many direction.
    I am married, two kids, work from home, generally pretty happy and am the most settled I've ever been. This reading was to give me insight into things I'm not paying attention to...and general information about what to expect...what is going on around me.

Celtic Cross - The Wild Unknown Deck

1. Temporance
    2. 4 wands
    3. 6 Cups
    4. 4 Swords
    5. 10 Pentacles
    6. World
    7. Devil
    8. The World
    9. Strength
    10. The Sun

• @daisy said in Help with Celtic Cross Reading:

Celtic Cross - The Wild Unknown Deck

Temperance - Through moderation brings transformation..
    4 wands- A pause, a reason to celebrate achievements so far ...
    6 Cups- nostalgia, past memories
    4 Swords- Resting, review perception. ideas, thoughts, plans...
    10 Pentacles- Riches entering all aspects of your life, things feel like coming together ....
    World- Things feeling complete but yet moving into new adventures.
    Devil- addictions, bad habits, chained to an event, a situation, an issue.
    The World
    Strength- Endurance, courage, stamina, inner power
    The Sun- freedom, joy, peace, happiness ....

These are quick meanings but with not seeing the imagery and not actually working with this deck myself , also not knowing which Celtic Cross positions you used it is hard to know what the overall meanings could mean ...

When doing a spread with the questions you asked ....
    insight into things I'm not paying attention to...and general information about what to expect...what is going on around me.

You could have laid out the cards

1. What am I not seeing at this time
    2. What advice can you give me to what I can expect?
    3. What is happening around me I am not aware of?
    4. What can I do to move ahead?

If you had pulled a card or two for each position it would have made the reading much clearer for what you wanted ....