Need help interpreting decisions spread.

• Hi, I’m using rider waite tarot. I did a spread in reference online for 2 different jobs interview upcoming.

1st card: (Underlying issue for both jobs)
    2 of cups - Clarifier ace of cups

For job A
    2nd card: 4 of wands in reversed
    3rd card: knight of pentacles
    4th card: page of swords in reversed

• clarifier if I will get through the interview page of pentacles

For job B
    5th card: 9 of wands
    6th card: 4 of cups in reversed
    7th card: 10 of cups

• clarifier if I will get through the interview strength in reversed and queen of pentacles.

From how I read it, the underlying issue. I will get potential deep connections and partnerships for both jobs. I’ll have abundance if I open my heart to accept.

For job A, I have to put in work and effort to achieve the goal. Stay determined and dedicated, stop holding back and start doing instead of talking. Ultimately it’s a yes that I will get the job and will open to material life and ability to manifest.

For job B, I’ll face adversity and setbacks. And I’m feeling reluctant and uninspired but ultimately this job will bring happiness and emotional completion and wholeness. In conclusion, I need to find the inner strength and confidence to believe it will happen. It’s a yes that I will get the job and maintain healthy balance in work and life, achieving prosperity and security.

Am I interpreting it correctly? Can it be seen that which is the better job that I should choose or something? Help a lost soul out here!

Thank you for taking time out to read this.

• @maetuxiuxiu

Here is a real quick interpretation with this spread, one possibility ...

1st card: (Underlying issue for both jobs)
    2 of cups - Clarifier ace of cups

Two of cups speaks of Balanced relationships, one that gives and allows you to receive overall ...
    Ace of Cups .. potential for a opening the lid to something that brings you romance, love on some level. I am talking about the love of the job... a sense of a dream position... positive aspects .... of the emotional needs of self

For job A
    2nd card: 4 of wands in reversed may have no time to celebrate little successes, no time to pause and review your progress.
    3rd card: knight of pentacles this reminds us to have Slow and steady progress throughout the job
    4th card: page of swords in reversed - may not be able to see the truth of the situation

clarifier if I will get through the interview page of pentacles
    this asks you allow studying, reflect on all the material and spiritual aspects of your goal... to meditate on your strengths ...

For job B
    5th card: 9 of wands - finding own strength through some Challenges ....
    6th card: 4 of cups in reversed- Clouded reality, Could find self with new instructions constantly. unable to take in all of the information ...
    7th card: 10 of cups-May find this is experienced through own reality. Could be artistic..

clarifier if I will get through the interview strength in reversed and queen of pentacles.
    You are asked to pull out your inner strength, inner courage, to stand in own power, asking you to search for your inner meaning of the physical world. Looking for introspection....

Hope this helps on some level ..