Someone keeps popping up in my readings

• Hello,

I have a particular issue. There is a woman who keeps coming into my readings and yet she pushes me away if I ever try to talk to her. Mind you, this girl does witchcraft, and I was told from many psychics she is pure. The crazy thing is my ex wife told me a woman who does witchcraft is coming into my life and would do witchcraft on her. Now I dont know what is happening, but this random girl I saw I had a strong pull towards, and ever since I've been linked. It's really weird, and the energy drives me nuts sometimes. This same woman showed up in all of my readings, yet she anytime I approach her she totally brushes me off. So idk if she put a spell on me or what. Plus the number 66 follows me. Idk whats going on. One psychic told me to light a candle to St Michael and it will draw this person out, however, I dont want to invoke evil. Anyone can help?

• You need to read up on psychic protection and always make sure to ground yourself during a reading. White light will always protect you from evil.

• @rammar02
    What you are saying makes no sense. HOW is this woman coming into your readings?What do you mean she is pure? What energy drives you nuts? Someone PURE put a spell on you?And you are ok with witch craft but afraid to invoke evil by calling on St. Michael? Saint Michael protects! You are joking right?

• May you confused a lot or you saw a bad dream. All of these not makes any sense. DO one Thing get in touch with aurarium experts who will help you and do the right reading for you.

• @rammar02 sounds complicated.

• @rammar02
    This sounds like you are in a state of complete confusion ...
    Your energy is scattered on some level ...

Just because someone comes into your readings does not mean you are meant to be together ...
    There are many forms of Witchcraft ..

In regards to what is going on .. I feel you need to find some balance within your own life.. Talking to a professional that can guide you. Counselor or someone similar.
    Sounds like you need to do some protection work within self
    You giving power to someone else has made it seem a fulfilling prophecy type of action .. the more you focus on all the negative aspect the more you bring it into your life ....

Numbers are not evil 66
    Number 66 is a powerful number of unconditional love, healing and faith and trust in the Divine. Angel Number 66 is a message from your angels to put your faith and trust in the benevolence of the Universe as your daily needs are continually met. ... Keep your thoughts positive when the Angel Number 66 appears.

St Michael (Archangel Michael ) Brings us protection, allows us to cut the cords of attachment and to communicate clearly, speak our truth.

It is not about drawing others out but standing in one's own power . being Empowered to move ahead. Knowing you are protected in your daily life... Do not let others keep you stuck in the moment ,....