It’s been awhile! Who wants a reading?

• @alenabrz hello dear ! I love the way you worded this , let’s see ! First thing I’m noticing is a snowy mountain with sun shining through , looks like a ski slope to me , perhaps you enjoy skiing during your holidays or snowboarding, or perhaps you are going somewhere colder ? I feel that whatever the interpretation is to you , it is certainly something exhilarating and enjoyable, and something to look forward to ! I’m also seeing a little boy with light brown/blonde hair about 6/7 years old , perhaps he’s your brother or son , he is smiling , not sure if something is happening with this boy like a birthday or (I really hope not) he is stopping by to say hello to you from the otherside . I’m also seeing a school , are you a teacher or studying to work in a school or with children in general ? If you aren’t , it may be a sign from the universe to consider it as a job, as you are good with children . I’m also seeing a wedding ring, are you married or perhaps about to get married ? If not , it may be a sign that you or someone in your family is about to be engaged ! I never usually see colors when thinking of people during readings , but you definitely have a very yellow aura! So cheerful and creative! I also got Libra , is that correct ? That is all I can receive from the universe for you right now , I’m curious to know if it was relatable to you and helpful as well , let me know if you have any questions, I may pick up new things later as well! Love and light x

• @jodomi yes, the reading was really helpful, thank you for that. 🙂

• Hi @Jodomi I loved the images and the positive vibes they convey, but can't immediately relate to them. I live in a tropical country and have never seem snow, something I hope to do someday. The boy couldn't be a relation because I'm of Asian descent and everybody in my family has black hair. I'm not a teacher and don't have kids, I'm married though. Liked the yellow aura. I'm a Scorpio. 😅
    Hope my feedback be helpful, thank you!

• @alenabrz sometimes it happens , where I think I’ve got the right person and then someone else’s comes through instead . Sorry that happened in your case! I may need to refresh and redo yours tomorrow ! I wonder who this was actually meant for !

• @anon-undertaker-0 i believe i may have gotten some more information for you dear, can you check to see if it is ? It is the message I mistakenly thought was for @alenabrz !

• Thank you for the reading. I don't have any reference to dec 23 🙂 I'm a scorpio 🙂 I'm definitely not looking right now but would LOVE someone great to spend my life with, just need some time for me and am tired of getting burned (just got out of a relationship where he cheated on me for 18 months... ouch!!!) I'm surprisingly unphased by it, I think it was time to let it go anyway. My measure for men is HIGH, I just want honesty, commitment, humor, generosity, openness, availability, good communication, loving, successful, tall, hot, amazing, and a good fit- not too much, right? LOL... .
    You're right, I"m studying my arse off right now. All good things coming after some very difficult transitions.

• ALSO, yes, I LOVE stars...camping under them, to be more specific

• Me plz.. Never had one.. New to this...

• Okay @alenabrz Let’s try again ! I get the feeling that you are anxious about something going on in your life , maybe you are waiting for something to happen or unsure of what your next move should be ? The message in this case is let the universe work it’s magic , things will work out in your favor ! I do see that you are young mid twenties maybe, perhaps that’s what the yellow meant ! I also feel some slight pressure on my head , perhaps you get headaches often or stress has been causing this for you lately , some relaxation and time to realign yourself will help with that , maybe a walk in nature or a day on the beach (if you live near one) will help ! I do want to know if you have a fascination with birds or if a blue bird means anything to you ? Perhaps you’ve been noticing a blue bird around lately and you are wondering why? I also get the feeling of some science related interest , is that you? I hope this time is correct for you , let me know if you have anything to say or if I messed up again! Love and lightx

• @jodomi I would love a reading! Cheers

• @jodomi no problem dear.Give me a reading anytime no worries. ❤

• This post is deleted!

• @moonalisa wow! Maybe ! Hope he’s alright??

• @acr hello dear! I am seeing that you are possibly experiencing a recent loss and the pain of that , I feel an extreme sadness for someone you miss dearly . This person seems to be a younger female , not sure if a daughter or sister , but I have a strange pain in my chest , was it heart or lung related? I see a rose being offered , maybe a loved one letting you know they are still there with you even if you feel they are not and the words “be strong” . I can tell you are under a lot of pressure lately but see that it will pass and you will be able to see the brightness through this moment of dark . I see books, which may be a suggesting to read if that is how you normally would spend your time to reconnect with yourself . But of course if you need to grieve , don’t be afraid to do so , if you have been holding it in to seem strong for everyone else , don’t anymore , it’s okay to let your emotions flow and will actually help you , confiding in someone you are close to will help you talk through your emotions as well . To leave this reading on a positive note, I do see an opportunity on the horizon for you be prepared for some good change! I hope this is what you needed to hear dear , let me know if you need anything else , love and light xx

• @anon-undertaker-0 First thing I’m noticing is a snowy mountain with sun shining through , looks like a ski slope to me , perhaps you enjoy skiing during your holidays or snowboarding, or perhaps you are going somewhere colder ? I feel that whatever the interpretation is to you , it is certainly something exhilarating and enjoyable, and something to look forward to ! I’m also seeing a little boy with light brown/blonde hair about 6/7 years old , perhaps he’s your brother or son , he is smiling , not sure if something is happening with this boy like a birthday or (I really hope not) he is stopping by to say hello to you from the otherside . I’m also seeing a school , are you a teacher or studying to work in a school or with children in general ? If you aren’t , it may be a sign from the universe to consider it as a job, as you are good with children . I’m also seeing a wedding ring, are you married or perhaps about to get married ? If not , it may be a sign that you or someone in your family is about to be engaged ! I never usually see colors when thinking of people during readings , but you definitely have a very yellow aura! So cheerful and creative! I also got Libra , is that correct ? That is all I can receive from the universe for you right now , I’m curious to know if it was relatable to you and helpful as well , let me know if you have any questions, I may pick up new things later as well! Love and light x

• @jodomi The snow thing is relatable to me as I love snow and snow activities. I am already married but I didn't get the little boy thing as I dont have any child yet but I I love being around children as they are so pure. I was a teacher and currently I am not working but definitely thinking of taking a job in future in some school. Yellow is one of my favourite colours but I am not a libra I am a cancerian with libra saturn. Thanks alot for the reading dear if you pick up anything else please inform on this post. Thanks a bunch. ❤

• @jodomi I would love a reading please 🌻

• Hi @jodomi, yes you got it when you wrote that I'm waiting for something to happen, that describes this moment exactly. I'm in my early forties. I'm a bit stressed but haven't had headaches, thank God! I don't know about the bird, but I love the blue color, when you mentioned that my aura might be yellow, my first thought was "but I feel that it is blue!". Yes, I like to read books on scientific subjects and I'm kind of a geek. Thank you Jodomi!

• @alenabrz so glad to know I was able to get it this time! You’re welcome ! X

• @uniquelyaquarius hi dear! I’ll get to you at the end of the day! Xx