Is this Pisces man done with me?

• I was talking to a pisces man for a month now we met on Tinder and he wrote me every once in a while, but he just would stop occasionally and when him and I finally became really close/cool we would talk every single day and when we started talking on the phone we would talk for hours at a time everything was going great he told me he really liked me and that he couldn't wait to meet me in person and that he was excited to see where things went with us. He would tell me all the time that I was his favorite person to talk to that he looked forward to speaking to me, how he never wanted to get off the phone with me, and he would always answer my calls and my texts. Fast forward to a few days ago he told me that he suffers from depression and I understood this but he'd also told me that it was hard for him to socialize that day and I took it the wrong way and my message I sent him in response sounded a little selfish. I did apologize and clarified to him that I did not mean for my message to come across the way it did. That same day he stopped talking to me, but he keeps watching my Instagram stories (sometimes being the first to watch), and he hasn't been posting on social media that much, but if he does it's a pretty sad message. Any time I message him on Instagram, seeing how he is doing, apologizing again, or seeing if I can help with anything he leaves my message on "Seen" and he doesn't respond. Today's Day 5 of him not talking to me and I don't know what to do. I don't know if he's done with me because of my message, or if his depression is causing him to just need space, or if he's just not intrested in me anymore.

• Hello dear , i will try my best to give you a reading with the information you have given .x

The first thing I’m feeling is your anxiousness , waiting for his response , and all of your worries and second guessing taking over , I sense that this boy and your worrying about him and how he feels has been taking so much of your day and you have been missing out on what’s happening in front of you . Take a step back , away from this social media and relax . I am seeing an image of an ocean , not sure if you live near one or it is simply spirit telling you to take a vacation or change from you daily routine , see something new and take your mind off of this situation, if he answers he will .

Now I will move on to the Pisces man . When I think of him I get a complete sense that he is currently overwhelmed, maybe even having panic attacks , migraines , losing sleep and overall in a tough moment in his life . I don’t get any hostility with him towards you , however, I do sense that he may be too overwhelmed by this depression and a bit worried himself that he is not enough for you . Did he ever mention any possible problems with headaches or vision when you spoke? I also sense something to do with his mother that may be part of the depression , do you know what that may be about?

At any rate, I don’t think this is the right time for him to be in a relationship and you should give him the space and time to become comfortable to speak about what may be going on with him , I believe with time he will tell you , just don’t overwhelm him . If you have any other questions I am happy to do my best to answer them, I hope this is helpful in some way!

• Hello dear , i will try my best to give you a reading with the information you have given .x

The first thing I’m feeling is your anxiousness , waiting for his response , and all of your worries and second guessing taking over , I sense that this boy and your worrying about him and how he feels has been taking so much of your day and you have been missing out on what’s happening in front of you . Take a step back , away from this social media and relax . I am seeing an image of an ocean , not sure if you live near one or it is simply spirit telling you to take a vacation or change from you daily routine , see something new and take your mind off of this situation, if he answers he will .

Now I will move on to the Pisces man . When I think of him I get a complete sense that he is currently overwhelmed, maybe even having panic attacks , migraines , losing sleep and overall in a tough moment in his life . I don’t get any hostility with him towards you , however, I do sense that he may be too overwhelmed by this depression and a bit worried himself that he is not enough for you . Did he ever mention any possible problems with headaches or vision when you spoke? I also sense something to do with his mother that may be part of the depression , do you know what that may be about?

At any rate, I don’t think this is the right time for him to be in a relationship and you should give him the space and time to become comfortable to speak about what may be going on with him , I believe with time he will tell you , just don’t overwhelm him . If you have any other questions I am happy to do my best to answer them, I hope this is helpful in some way!

• @jodomi Oh wow, yes he did mention to me before he gets terrible migraines. He has mentioned to me alittle about his mother but not enough for me to relate her to his depression. I have also been having dreams about going to the beach alot lately just to get some fresh air and to hear the water, and I don't even like the beach like that.

• @sagicorn95 yes maybe it is a time for changing scenery just to take some time to yourself and relax , it will also help give the man you like some space and you to see everything from a clearer standpoint. It seems at this time he is having a difficult time with his migraines and with depression it makes things difficult for him in the moment, but do not worry , I get the sense that your messages were appreciated, even though he hasn’t been able to answer them. Just give him time and let him know you are there for him no matter what.

• @jodomi Thank you so much. I really do appreciate your help. Can you do a personal reading on me, not pertaining to the situation?

• @sagicorn95 be happy to! Okay : so the first thing I’m seeing is a field full of lovely clover flowers ,yellow purple and white, and I’m feeling very peaceful and at home in this place , is this by any chance a description of a place you may have grown up , or a found childhood memory of yours? It may even remind you of a loved one that has passed on , let me know which it is! Along with this image , I get a piano playing in the background almost like a scene from some movie , normally I don’t hear when I give readings but this was very audible for me so it seems to be of some significance; perhaps, you played piano or wish to learn , or you just enjoyed listening to it often ! What I’ve gathered from these symbols is a need for you to go back to a feeling you had once before , a feeling of peace, cheerfulness , being youthful and carefree ! Perhaps you have forgotten what it is like a bit to truly relax and not think about what others are doing or thinking about you, and it is causing you to lose sleep, stress out , (I feel a bit of pressure on my head , perhaps from overthinking and overwhelming yourself ) . Now is a time for you to step back from negativity and the negative thoughts you are having and those worries you have brought about , things will only get better once you let them go . I get the sense you are younger and still have much time to enjoy in your life , so if the worries are related to your future career , there is no need to worry , I see a big opportunity ahead . Did you study a type of business or law degree, I get the feeling you are very hard working and had a strenuous type of study. Also , I know it is the month of June currently but June popped up in my head for some reason in bold letters and I am wondering if either your birthday was this month or is there is someone named June in your family perhaps? I hope there are some things that make sense for you and that perhaps I can answer more questions if you have them! Love and light x

• @jodomi actually for the June popping in my head ! Is it possible you just graduated in this month?

• @jodomi Oh wow, I actually am a 2nd year law student, who just finished the worst 1st year ever, so to me it feels like I graduated so I have been keeping that kind energy about school by looking forward to graduation. Also, I used to play the piano asa child for many years.

• @sagicorn95 Amazing, it always makes me happy when I’ve got the right message for the right person ! The message then is to take this summer to have time to relax a refresh yourself for this coming year , and that this studying will lead to a good job in the future , even if it seems as though you won’t finish , you will! Perhaps you could try to play the piano again to keep you relaxed if that makes you feel a way that is peaceful , it may be something that takes you back to your childhood and feeling happy ! Law school is very difficult so you will need to continue to keep yourself in a peaceful state throughout the year as well no better time to start practicing doing so then now!