Please help interpret this spread

• I'm new at reading cards and would very much appreciate what others see. This spread is on a relationship
    You/Me/Us :

(Him) You: Ace of swords
    What he needs from this relationship: Three of wands

Me: Ace of wands
    What I need from the relationship: Seven of cups

Our relationship: The Star
    What our relationship needs: Queen of Cups

Advice: The Star

The star card in particular confuses me a bit already, but stumps me completely in this spread. Also, I know that reading cards as a whole is very important but am just starting to get to know each card individually.

• @uniquelyaquarius
    Which deck did you use as the images can give us clues overall?

Here are some thoughts .. you may need to reflect and contemplate and see what resonates with you....

(Him) You: Ace of swords ---- asks for clarity, a sense of a clear mind to move ahead, a new thought, a new idea... innovative thought, being able to Communicate clearly. prioritize ideas, mental identification.

What he needs from this relationship: Three of wands
    Talks about a temporary pause, a chance to reflect on what has been happening and what may yet be achieved. This card can also speak of growth and expansion in creative enterprises, in desires by have a moment of stillness.

Me: Ace of wands - A spark of energy, new beginnings, fresh starts with creative focus .... This card speaks of seeking quest for self, understanding ones own origins and family, can speak of inheritance (not always money- but ones Spirituality, beliefs )

What I need from the relationship: Seven of cups - Too many options, not all options offered are good choices. Sometimes we are given so many choices we are unable to make a clear decision in what is right for us at this time. What is of value to your emotional journey at this time? This card asks we look at our sentimental attachments and how they are affecting us at this time?

Our relationship: The Star - Can speak of Hope, of wishes, of things yearning. Things may seem barren, unhopeful but yet they can be fertilized by standing in your own power. having faith in self.. The Star speaks of expectations ...

What our relationship needs: Queen of Cups Can get Emotional... Needs nurturing at all times, lots of support, wisdom and virtue.

Advice: The Star - Can speak of Hope, of wishes, of things yearning. Things may seem barren, unhopeful but yet they can be fertilized by standing in your own power. having faith in self.. The Star speaks of expectations ...

• @hekatesxing I used two decks; the Gilded and Rider-Waite. I drew the main spread from the Gilded deck and originally got the Three of cups as my advice card, than pulled The Star from Rider-Waite as a clarify card.
    I think most of your descriptions match what I resonated with, except for the Star. Only because in the positions that it landed it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I read it more as needing guidance or just guidance.
    Is this spread not one you would want to try and connect all cards?

• @uniquelyaquarius
    The advice card to me is normally a specific guidance to the situation ...

while the Clarification Card is card that offers additionally information in related to the spread...

Having another look at the Star .... had a look at some other sources...
    She does promise some changes within a situation, Asking that you shine brightly within . It does speak about Meditation may give you the answers you need, Contemplation may be of value... listen to your inner voice.
    It does ask you to be positive in your outlook....be practical in your effort.... Do not day-dream and nurture unattainable fantasies ....Keep your feet firmly on the ground ....
    these are some of the advice the Star Offers .... the Guidance at this time ...

there is so much info ...in related To The Star ....