Would appreciate an update reading from anyone available to do one. Thank you.

• @vettech78 psychics are not mind-readers. We need to know a situation before we can assess it.

• @vettech78

Hi ... Looking more deeply at this situation I feel you may need to truly reflect on what is important at this time re your own sanity, your own journey... on whether this is a healthy situation for you to be in at this time .

When someone can not be totally honest with themselves or others is it of value for them to be in your life ? When someone breaks it off with us if they contradict why they have broken up with us at the time and seem to not be able to communicate clearly , it is obvious they may have some work within themselves to do....

When we let others affect our own happiness we may need to look at what are our own core values? How much do we truly respect ourselves?

We all have to make choices and decisions in life on some level and what is important to one person can make them feel as though they have no choice and so they may make what appears as a bad decision to us.

Clear Communication is so important in any relationship, no matter what it is... Getting clarity about where one stands comes from within...

I feel you need to decide in yourself how you want to be treated by others, including him at this time? Do you deserve respect, honesty and clarity?
    if you are not going to get it from him, get it from yourself about what is important, what is of value to you at this time?

if you can not trust this man, if there is doubt ... then the answer is
    If in the past is behavior has not been honest and he is still not being honest within himself then I feel you need to ask yourself - How much value do you place upon your own happiness? Your own life?

I think the questions you need to ask yourself... are questions such as ...

What can I do to move ahead?
    What can I do emotionally so I can find clarity within my own life?
    What is of value to my Physical Journey at this time?
    What is at the heart of this situation ?
    What advice do I need so I can release the old ?
    How can I let go of past hurts, past trauma, past wounds?
    Why do I react the way I do within this situation?

What can I do to find Love within my Journey?

When asking for a Tarot, psychic, Clairvoyant type reading, the more specific the question, the more specific the answer... If your question is vague the answer can be vague... The more honest you are with the Reader the clearer the Reader can be with your specific answers..

Also the information you may share can allow us, as readers to use a layout that will assist in giving you a specific answers to a situation (especially with Tarot ) ..

Once a Clairvoyant reader has an overview of a situation, a complete picture of what has been happening they can then assist you in giving you specific answers to your situation .

Every Reader reads differently and depending on how they read will require different information - if you want your reading to not answer specific questions you want answered you can continue to be vague and distant .. we are not telepathic, Readers do not read minds but read energy about a situation from the words you specifically use about a situation. With the questions that are asked...
    Knowing there are so many different types of Readers will allow you to ask the right question in a reading...

• @hekatesxing. I would love if i could get a reading from you. I do tarot but hate reading myself with complex readings. Im a 40yr old woman, born november 10th 1978. My recent ex was born december 2nd 1979. We had been in a relationship for 10yrs. We were enganged to be married. This past year had been particulary difficult, as my fiance babys mom gave him emergency custody for their 9yr son that she never even allowed him to meet. He always paid the support but in ohio visitation is seperate agency then support bureau. I wont get into long story just yet how that came to be, but for some background 1st. My fiance broke up with me about 4 months ago, leaving me to go back to my family. There were several reasons for this breakup, some clear and others not so much. There are some speculations but not proven. I feel this breakup may been harder on him then he let on. Cause him leaving me is something no one ever thought possible. Having his son with ADD and MAJOR behavior issues played big role. He was also having issues with his kids mom as well,not to mention some issues in relationship that were difficult to attend to when the child took so much of our energy and attention. Anyhow, its been most difficult thing iv ever experienced. 10yrs is almost like being married. We had 2 misscarriages, family drama time to time, and raised our beagle puppy together and cat lol. We were in sense a family. I have several specific questions need answered. I will know what to do and how to proceed if i have some clarity on what im dealing with. 1). Was the issues we were having in dealing with his son the deal breaker? 2.) Did my fiance really want to break up or did he feel there was no choice???? 3.) His feelings currently 4.) Is there chance for runion and how i can increase my chances with him? 5.) What kind of interaction will be have w/each other in near future. 6.) Will my family have any affect on the outcome? (Support of/ against) 7.) Timeframes

• @hekatesxing. would love if i could get a reading from you. I do tarot but hate reading myself with complex readings. Im a 40yr old woman, born november 10th 1978. My recent ex was born december 2nd 1979. We had been in a relationship for 10yrs. We were enganged to be married. This past year had been particulary difficult, as my fiance babys mom gave him emergency custody for their 9yr son that she never even allowed him to meet. He always paid the support but in ohio visitation is seperate agency then support bureau. I wont get into long story just yet how that came to be, but for some background 1st. My fiance broke up with me about 4 months ago, leaving me to go back to my family. There were several reasons for this breakup, some clear and others not so much. There are some speculations but not proven. I feel this breakup may been harder on him then he let on. Cause him leaving me is something no one ever thought possible. Having his son with ADD and MAJOR behavior issues played big role. He was also having issues with his kids mom as well,not to mention some issues in relationship that were difficult to attend to when the child took so much of our energy and attention. Anyhow, its been most difficult thing iv ever experienced. 10yrs is almost like being married. We had 2 misscarriages, family drama time to time, and raised our beagle puppy together and cat lol. We were in sense a family. I have several specific questions need answered. I will know what to do and how to proceed if i have some clarity on what im dealing with. 1). Was the issues we were having in dealing with his son the deal breaker? 2.) Did my fiance really want to break up or did he feel there was no choice???? 3.) His feelings currently 4.) Is there chance for runion and how i can increase my chances with him? 5.) What kind of interaction will be have w/each other in near future. 6.) Will my family have any affect on the outcome? (Support of/ against) 7.) Timeframes

• @vettech78

Sorry at the moment I am unwell and have not been doing any readings but taking care of self at this time ...

• @hekatesxing
    Sorry you are not well
    Get well soon

• @vettech78 Did you ever think at some point that the love had probably died some time ago and that other things in his life are causing enough stress for him to say "hey, my life is complicated enough as it is, to keep a relationship flowing".... I've read that you've written a lot of things, but you haven't really said anything POSITIVE about this child of his. You're too focused on the problems this little child has caused in your relationship and to be honest, we parents DO notice. Support is what a parent needs the most and it sounds like he's had a really tough time as a dad. The man is supporting a child, that he is not free to even spend time with and, it doesn't seem like you understand the pain and misery he must've been in. I don't want to criticize but sounds to me like he's in a terrible, confusing and painful situation and he really needs your support... You need to question yourself, how you may have contributed to him leaving.