I have a question should i take a leave of absence from or job?

• I have my kids for summer break every other week, my ex and I alternate weeks. I am wandering if someone could do a reading for me in regards to situation. Should i take a leave of absence from my job so i can watch my kids. Will they let me come back if I do? Will I find a better job opourtunity along the way? My birthdate is 12-12. I would appreciate any insight in the situation. Thanks!

• @tuliplilly

yes and no questions leave no room for your own decisions to be made ...
    so
    I used the Universal tarot (similar to a Rider Waite Smith with some variants in the imagery )

1. 9 of Cups (RX) This card speaks of not letting things fall to fate this will be about the action you take ...

2. 10 of Swords this speaks of things being final, endings from a perspective a mental image , a plan and an idea....

3. Knight of Coins .. This knight brings a slow and progressive movement ... in regards to wealth ...

4. 10 of Cups - this speaks of family, of everything being hopeful and coming together on some level, completion....

5. the Hermit , he reminds us to sit in silence and truly listen within... to bring our experiences into the moment with contemplation ...

6. 3 of Wands (Rx) This card speaks of not yet being able to move on, you have not yet got enough information to make a clear decision ....

In summary ... The cards speak of being organized, communicating with everyone involved, being able to find out everything you need to know from your employer ... a need maybe to talk to someone and find out from them what your options will be... You do need to be aware of the right way to actually do things in regards to your job. Do not rush ahead without having all the facts first ...

Hope that helps .. take care ...