Asking about psychic abilities but cant get a clear reading

• Hi, I recently am turning to the internet to help me find out more information. I've done a past reading not long ago on "psychic" abilities but its was over online. In the reading she state i'm an empath but there is also some other ability that is hidden and not in the books normally.... I asked my cards to show me my abilities and I pulled two cards.
    Before I flipped the two cards, another card stuck out to me and pulled that one and put it to the side (Little did I know it was three cards stuck too it!)

-My first two cards that I picked were....
    -death and queen of wands.
    I cant quite understand what its telling me here

The three that were off to the side that called to me were
    King of Cups, Ten of swords, and Reversed three of pentacles. (I think its talking about being an empath and feelings other emotions, negative and good. It seems to correlate with the previous online reading. I cant seem to piece together the other cards though. ) (This is also true, I am an empath.)

• @goodspeed

Hi ....
    In regards to the cards ...
    Let us look at the cards you first picked ...

Death - this is normally the card of Transformations through endings .. things have ended as you have gone through some changes on some level ....
    Queen of Wands - this card can speak of in essence as being one of nurturing creativity, passion, a friend being there as you need it ..one of support when you ask .... (Also a Fire Sign - on some level- fiery)

Then the three cards were
    King of Cups , a person who may find himself trying to disconnect from his feelings but yet has a soft, gentle, caring energy about them....
    Ten of Swords- again we see this card as endings.. a sense of completion as things move ahead ...
    RX 3 of Swords - for me this card seems to speak of moving through the heartbreak, it is as though you have moved through that process and things are becoming easier overall.....

Hope this helps give you something to reflect on ...

When doing a reading to get clarity I find what works .. is write down your question overall... then write down the card positions? what do you want each card to tell you? There are heaps of spreads available online you can use .. Small spreads will give you clear answers ..

EG... 1) What do I need to know re being an empath?
    2) what can I do to work with being an empath?
    3) What other abilities do I work with?
    4) what advice do I need to know re this ability?
    5) Any advice that would be beneficial to my path at this time?

Being specific in each position will help bring clarity to your reading...

Hope that may help as you work through this path ...