School time please - I need help in learning how to interperate my readings

• I normal ask for help interperating readings as my efforts are really bad.
    Something is missing when I try.
    Question: Who is my soulmate
    deck: Angle tarot
    Spread done like tarot.com soulmate spread. 8 cards
    Destiny: four of cups
    I need to let go of my fear and start exploring the opportunities that are offered.
    I need to go back to or revisit my past
    Magic: page of wands
    discovery,
    Thorns: King of wands
    My soulmate will be a Natural-born leader, or have
    long-term success
    Kiss of fate: Queen of wands
    I will gain courage,
    The divine: ace of pentacles
    There will be abundance
    Your soul: The Hermit
    I will be doing a lot of soul-searching,
    Their soul: Six of swords
    There will be a lot of changes and releasing of lifes baggage.

• @mary-grace

Destiny: four of cups - dissatisfied with life, unhappy with choices made, missed opportunities if not aware of surroundings ...

Karma: six of cups Nostalgia, Childhood memories , memories from the past ...
    Magic: page of wands a youthful essence with enthusiasm
    Thorns: King of wands enterprise, passion, a player...
    Kiss of fate: Queen of wands sexual energy, passion, nurturing friends (giving away of self through loyalty )
    The divine: ace of pentacles Huge potential ... is possible
    Your soul: The Hermit searching through meditation, knowledge gained through silence ... Solitude
    Their soul: Six of swords a shift in thoughts, perceptions, movement ahead from the chaos into the unknown ... smoother waters ...

This is a very quick overall summary per card ...but there could be so much more ....

When doing your own readings... the best way to learn the cards is to take the reading, display it where you can see it ... take a moment to look at each card and write down what you see ....and how it relates to you in this moment .... take your time as you write down your own feelings and what you see .... trust in self ...

If you are learning Tarot just do daily card draws or do three card readings until you can confidently interpret the cards ...
    sometimes large spreads can seem overwhelming when learning ...

• I also did the following spread
    I think the question asking is a problem.
    Deck: crystal visions:
    Spread: 5 card Reconciliation tarot reading
    Question: how, why and when will we meet
    You: Queen of wands
    Courage
    Your loved one: seven of cups
    Opportunities
    The challenge: wheel of fortune
    Destiny
    The Solutions: nine of cups
    Wish come true
    The future: three of wands
    Progress

• @mary-grace

Deck: crystal visions:
    Spread: 5 card Reconciliation tarot reading
    Question: how, why and when will we meet
    You: Queen of wands loyal friend, there to help when asked... passionate, driven and nurturing ...
    Courage
    Your loved one: seven of cups Given too many options ... can not easily decide which is of value .. feels like a scattered energy .....
    Opportunities
    The challenge: wheel of fortune - Decisions to be made, paths to walk, keep going round and round... an acceptance of life's ups and downs ... taking an alternative path ...
    Destiny
    The Solutions: nine of cups - knowing everything is being taken care of behind the scenes..... things will happen as they should not always what you want ...
    Wish come true
    The future: three of wands This card asks that you review your choices.. take a moment and breath, take a breathe and look at what you have achieved and what you truly desire in your life ... Be honest with self ...
    Progress

Hope this quick summary gives you some insight into your reading,...
    now you have done the readings .. take a few days to contemplate and reflect on each card and what they mean together ....
    Spend some time.. when I do a reading like this I take a week before I think about doing another layout with the cards on this topic .... sometimes clarity will be received, not straight away but after a day or two .....

take care

• @hekatesxing
    your explanation and advice is very useful.
    I am a beginner and struggling.
    I was looking at this spread and wondered about the headings.
    Destiny, Karma, Magic, Thorns, Kiss of fate, & The divine.
    3 card spread is so much easier

• @jayann
    when beginning to learn tarot keep it simple with no more than 3 card spreads ... You, him and what ties you together..... or Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities ... there are lots of three card spreads you can use ...
    Also I find what is useful learn 2-3 keywords to begin with of each card ... then expand from there .... what can the image tell you about the situation?

• @jayann
    Welcome ...