Can someone help with a love reading please

• I'm engaged to a man I love very much. With changing circumstances lately, we have drifted apart and it's unclear what I should do. His birthday is 06/15/83. I believe we are twin flames based off of our experience as friends and lovers. We challenge one another in ways that make me think we are two parts of a whole being. I really would like to know if we will overcome this challenge we're facing now, and get to a place of harmony together. Or will we decide to part ways and live this life separately.
    My birthday is 02/12/87
    I tried pulling a spread as a new tarot reader and could not fully understand the meaning. Thank you for your time and advice.

• @uniquelyaquarius

In regards to the spread you pulled if you put a description of the cards here we may be able to help you understand the cards ....

I don't ascribe to the whole twin flame thing as having to be together .... as twin flames can be two people of any connection that are like mirrors of each other ....

we can have Soul Mates that we are truly connected to ... but as with all relationships some may be for a lifetime while others can be short lived, or ships passing in the night ....

In a reading our future's are never set in concrete but rely on the choices we make in the moment ... all we can ask with Tarot is what can I do at this time to improve our relationship .. What can I do in regards to my relationship ...

The Only thing that seems really important right now is communication....

I used Lenormand ...
    and got the heart, birds and the ship ...
    Relationships needs to be spoken about , in regards to progress.....
    next the Fox, Lily and Moon....
    This talks about the opportunistic death of a dream .....
    Stars, Child tree ..
    The destiny is short lived ....

To be totally honest ..... the only thing that can change this relationship and the path it is on right now it to communicate .... and together you must decide what is of value ....
    if you do not communicate now then things will move in a completely different direction ....

If you choose to communicate - then the cards that flew out of the deck as I was shuffling Lenormand ...
    Woman (being you) Bouquet - + Anchor .....the base of the relationship will come down to romance ..... ... A sense of being secure ...

Hope this helps ....
    take care

• This relationship will stretch social and political limits. Already socially conscious, the two of you will grow more so in combination, and activism will feel like a grand adventure to you. Of the two, you UA are the more committed to values; your partner is usually just in it for the experience. For both of you, though, everything is relative, and you will favour one cause or project for a while, then fly off in another direction. The fun is being the first to adopt a certain position. The real hard work of activism is unheard of - for the two of you, it’s all in the romance. You UA enjoy running the delicious risk of being whisked away by your partner on a magic-carpet ride, whether serving an organization or following adventure. An easy relationship would be expected here, with lines of communication generally open (though you UA can have trouble expressing what you really feel).

A love affair between you will persist against social or familial disapproval - in fact, it will thrive on it. If threatened, the two of you will simply become more discreet or covert. Any attempt from a third party to suppress the enthusiasm and challenge-oriented stance of this relationship will usually be doomed to fail or else will inflict psychological damage. But you must be careful that hiding does not become a prolonged bad habit nor guilt a necessary ingredient for enjoyment.

Marriage can be productive here. Your shared pioneering spirit can roll back frontiers but, at the same time; can leave you both open to unrealistic and unsettling influences. The courage to fail is a strength, but repeated failures are not at all desirable, and the two of you must beware of a tendency to forget about the goal in emphasizing the joys of striving and tackling obstacles.

You UA need to be careful that your work and professional goals do not eclipse your relationships or that you take them for granted. Your detached exterior can make it hard for you to open up, but once you are able to do that, you can be a sensitive, loyal and (when you aren’t working too hard) fun-loving partner. But you can struggle with wanting to be independent on the one hand and wanting to please people on the other. You do like to keep the peace, but sometimes you just have to speak up for what you want or what you are feeling. For example, you don't have to always hold back your anger or frustration if you need to express it. Let your partner know exactly what is bothering you.

Your partner can have difficulty believing in his own desirability because he doesn't really believe in himself. He is also afraid of committing to you (because he is afraid of of losing his freedom and chance for adventure) and needs some alone time to consider the situation. He is going through a phase of a lack of confidence, but I believe he will come through it with his self-belief strengthened. Still, he needs to be careful that he doesn’t value outer over inner beauty, and get caught up in arguments and power games in romance. Once he believes he has found the perfect partner, however, he can be loyal, gentle and loving.

This relationship will only work if you two can avoid hiding things from each other, keep your goal in mind and not get sidetracked in unproductive struggles, and acknowledge/create realistic boundaries.

• @thecaptain this resonates with me very deeply. I appreciate your insight and advice. Thank you!!