Daily Reading- A Card Draw ....

• I will post a card or spread from the decks I created and share some insight into the cards ...

0_1558845278211_JTTCR Tarot one card draw.jpg

Journey to the Crossroads
    Five of Pentacles ...
    For me this card speaks of overcoming struggles, conflicts related to our health or finances ... by being aware of how we are being led by others, or maybe we are leading ourselves to a path unknown .. we may find ourselves in a state of what appears as poverty.. a sense of being unwell or not in good shape ... maybe it seems we appear to no longer have what we are used to .. this is a half way point to what could be classed as a turn around point, anything could happen from here.... Now you can decide how you will allow yourself to be led from this point on.... You decide.

I will add a different card every now and then ... for a message to reflect upon .... for the moment ....

• 0_1558863562828_VA Tarot Forum.jpg

Vesta's Art Oracle Deck

(This deck I created a few years ago with my Digital Art on Magx7 ....)

Strength, Freedom and Power ....
    Take a moment and Take a breath
    This is about finding your Inner Strength, giving yourself permission to be empowered on your journey...
    There are many of us who do not feel the courage to achieve what we desire. we are so busy taking care of others and pleasing others we forget about what we want and desire in our own life..... Time is Now to Be!
    Be the best we can be, Be what we desire, what gives us joy, and a sense of inner peace, a sense of achievement, results we want in our journey ..
    What do you want? Do you give yourself permission to receive all that is?
    This Power comes from our Sacral Chakra, our Solar Plexus ... opening our heart to what can be right now for ourselves.... Are you Ready? Take the first step .. as you place one foot in front of the other .. keep going and soon you will arrive .......

Blessed be!

• 0_1559076102670_Solitude.jpg

This is a deck I have put together with Images of Solitude ....
    I have not added words yet to the cards as I feel each card holds more than just a keyword...

When I look at this image
    I see Reflection a sense of trying to find moments of clarity among the sense of being Foggy, cloudy in thoughts, there may be moments of confusion , moments of not being quite sure .... Doubt and self-criticism..
    Not seeing the beauty that lies within self .... Time to take a look and understand the beauty that you are.. You are a Beautiful Soul, Stand tall and stay grounded in who you truly are ....Reach towards the stars , stretch and surrender to this moment.... Blessed Be!

• 0_1559120776519_VA Natures Spirit Oracle Tf.jpg

Vesta's Art Nature Spirit Oracle ...
    These are photos that have been duplicated and edited in all sorts of ways .. This is an image of 4 Archangels .. bringing together a unity within Body, Mind and Soul in understanding one's emotions to be able to move ahead... reaching upwards we are remind when we believe in ourselves and leave no room for doubt we can fly, we can soar above the treetops ... we can soar above the highest buildings, above the highest mountains .. we can reach our goals, our dreams as we take one step in front of the other ... The Archangels ask we stand still for a minute and open our hearts to listen.. to Be in that moment and feel .. be in our emotions, be in a sense of stillness by letting our thoughts float by .... we can hear .. we can truly hear what is being said .... we can follow our own intuition, as we open ourselves to all that is .... Archangel Zadkiel says " Are you ready to fly? 1 ......2...........3............... I am waiting to take your hand ... I am here to support you ....as you Now believe......."

• @hekatesxing very impressive work. I have been playing around with tarot cards, with pretty much no advancement. But, I really like the cards you are making. They elicit a feeling.

• @andidilly
    Thank you very much .. I was so exited with my parcel this afternoon .. two of my Oracle decks arrived I couldn't wait to share them on my Youtube channel lol It is so cool to see your art in print ....

Maybe I can help in regards with learning Tarot ... Which deck are you working with? Do you have a journal to write in?

There are some simple steps that may help ... take a moment to take your deck .. one card at a time and write down 2, 3 keywords you feel the card means to you..
    Then
    How does the card make you feel? What is the character doing? What colours are in the card? have you checked out the meanings here on Tarot.com.. just use the keywords to start with ...

• 0_1559293783126_red.jpg
    My Photo card .. last one for tonight ....Red your base chakra ...your vitality ...a sense of the inner energy that lies within.. grounded .. balanced with who you are ....Red can also speak of a Love for life .. a Love that can not be explained ....it can be intense . It is not gentle like romantic love ...this is much more intense .....this energy vitality flows through you awakening you to New possibilities ...

• 0_1559293835313_sun.jpg
    From My Photo Oracle .. today's message comes from the Sun reminding us to Be ...be in the moment to soak up Vitamin D .. to spend time outside .. to find inner peace joy and happiness .. this car can also arrive to ask yourself to let self be vulnerable let self be fully exposed to remember that the darkness is moving on as the Sun arrives a new day begins ...

• 0_1559293872465_water.jpg
    My Photo Oracle The Water Card arrives to speak of our emotions .. cleansing away through self acknowledgement .. acknowledge the debris that is blocking you at this time ....what needs to be released by facing it .. working through the process letting it move through you fully ... stand in it and let it flood through you ..over you .....within you ....let yourself be Blessed by this cleansing action .

• 0_1559372689568_Plus animal card.jpg

I love this confirmation .. I draw the Death card from Journey to The Crossroads Tarot which speaks of Endings through Transformations, changes happening on one's journey . Moving into what appears to be the darkness knowing one moves through into the light .....
    next from an Animal deck I created from some photos (free clipart- canva) and The snake arrives reminding us of shedding skins ... moving through conflict with caution .. a snake can mean a sense of what appears to be trouble ahead, maybe dealing with a perception of what could be but not always what is... it could be a sense of sliding carefully through a situation.... The snake can appear to speak of being aware of what could be poisons in your life, be aware of where you stand, where you walk ....

Summary ...
    Together I get a sense of shedding old skins because of something that was no longer good for you, something, someone that was poison for you...bringing an ending to a situation allowing you to make the Transformations that you need to to move ahead, one step at a time ...

Enjoy the rest of your day ....
    take Care
    Blessed Be!

• This post is deleted!

• @hekatesxing
    beautiful but

• @jayann ? What do you mean beautiful but ?

• @hekatesxing I just saw this post, the Tree Reflection one... for me it was the self-doubt...why are you questioning the thoughts you have...a look for meaning...if you self reflect you can figure out what you need.

• @hekatesxing
    Sorry
    the cards are beautiful
    but I still have not worked out how to use them correctly.

• @tarotnick

Awesome message .. love that .. thanks for your input....

• @jayann
    There are no real right and wrong way to use the cards, there are many different types of cards available.. The Oracle cards, Tarot, Loteria, Lenormand, Kipper, Sibilla or playing cards... You mean in understanding the tarot ... The oracle cards I added have no set meanings, totally about using your intuition...

• @hekatesxing
    A big THANK YOU again as your reply explained everything again. 😍 🙄 🖐

• @jayann so welcome ..take care

• 0_1562749876682_Coffee Tarot complete.JPG