3 Card Spread Interpretation

• Hello all, I was hoping you could help me interpreting a 3 card spread I did. It was a relationship spread; me, the other person, and the "relationship". The cards drawn respectively were; Queen of Swords, Queen of Wands, and The Lovers.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

• @sillygirl402

The Queen of Swords speaks of someone who maybe an Air sign, only dealing in facts, needs honesty in their life .....
    Queen of Wands a Fire Sign... someone who has passion, can be intense and will be the when asked to help out...
    The Lovers can speak of choices to be made within the relationship...
    needing to find balance, equilibrium, harmony on some level....

Which deck did you use for the reading?
    The imagery can give us more clues ....

• Hi,
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am an air sign - Gemini, the "other" is Aquarius. The deck I am using is the Celtic shapeshifter deck.

Thank you,
    SillyGirl

• @sillygirl402 Are you moving forward in your life. I want to say that you've made some decisions with your path and career. Almost seems like you may be busy trying to make it all happen. I would have to see a full spread t analyze. Lovers will be a challenge. Not a bad 3 card I would need to see a full spread. There's a lot of talk w/direction, moving forward, etc. I do mainly 11 card.