From A Seeker - As a Reader what do you need ?

• Hi ,
    A place Readers can share what they need to gather clarity for a Querant ( a Seeker ) ...

For me to gather clarity for a client, a clear question that starts with How, What and Why? brings much more clarity than a yes and no question that starts with Will, or Should...... A yes and no question gives me no room to offer suggestions and ideas to help a client to move ahead ...

Depends on what the clients requires for the reading...
    An ID /First name and a clear question is needed ...
    If they want more Life path information a Birthdate and location really helps .... if they want more specific info a time of birth is valid ....

One very clear question makes a very clear reading ... scattered energy makes for a scattered reading ....

As a Reader what do you need from a seeker, A Querant...

• this information.
    I have great problems with the wording (framing) of a question.

• @jayann

When asking and Forming Questions think of
    How do I ............?
    What do I ...........?
    Why do I ................?

These questions allow a reader to give you suggestions and ideas in moving ahead....

Do not use questions that begin with ...
    Will ................?
    Should...........?
    Could.............?
    Would.............?

They answer Yes/No

I mean they can be answered but leaves you no room to further the reading.....and does not help you move ahead on your journey ....

• @hekatesxing
    ty your answer is brilliant and so informative.

• @jayann
    You are so welcome ....

0_1559119607873_Coffee Tarot complete.JPG

Here is an idea of a spread .... This is a real cute deck .. I love working with

0_1559119697530_Vision Quest Complete medicine Wheel.JPG
    here is another spread I used with the Vision Quest tarot .. but will give you a couple of ideas ....

0_1559119801951_Chakra spread complete.JPG
    This Chakra spread can be done with Tarot cards also .. looking at each of the chakras ....

Base Chakra -What do I need to know re my obstacles in my path to progress? or What do I need to know re my security and safety?
    or ...... What can I do to improve my sexuality with My partner at this time?

Sacral Chakra- What do I need to know re my self-control?
    or How can I improve my Social skills?

Solar Plexus - Why do I react to a situation relating to my beliefs?
    -How can I improve my intuition?

Heart Chakra- How can I bring my heart into balance?
    Why do I feel the need to self-sacrifice?

Throat Chakra- How do I give voice to my concerns re .......................?
    -How do I live my truth?

Third Eye Chakra- What must I do to connect to Spirit?
    -How can I sleep better?
    - What must I do to understand My Dreams?

Crown Chakra- How can I connect with my Life Purpose?
    -What must I do to open up to Universal Love?

These are some ideas for some questions you can ask when working in a spread.. you can adapt these to how ever you need to work with them ... pick and choose what is needed at the time .....
    hope this helps ....

• I think it is important when receiving a tarot Reading from the Cards , the more specific your question the more specific answer you will receive in a reading. If you question is vague the answers will be vague, waffly and may only give a quick overview instead of diving deep within a situation ...

If you want a reading in specific to a current relationship, a current job, friendship, finances then ask about that specific topic... if the current relationship is with a boyfriend, husband, wife, partner whether personal, work colleague , be specific if you want to get specific answers...

The cards hold so many answers and the answers totally depend on the question you ask , Money, love, Spirituality, Emotions, creative project, idea, perception etc...

A great spread lays the cards out in a the Four Directions .....

1)Intellect - what is our Mental thoughts, ideas, communication issues at this time?

1. Emotional- What affects us emotionally at this time ?

2. Physical- What affects our Health at this time?

3. Spirituality- What affects our Spiritual journey at this moment ?

5)Centre (Self) What is within our own self Important advice to move ahead?

There are so many clear layouts that give us specific information and as a Reader we can not give you clear answers unless you are totally honest within your own question....

We are not here to be tested but to provide clarity within a situation and that situation can not be given it's 100% attention unless you provide us with clear information... For Insight and honesty ..Not predictive always in Nature Tarot can be a valuable tool to gather information to allow one to move ahead with new understandings to what is happening at this time or what has been happening, what has been holding us back in a situation .....

• The fun part is even if you ask a specific question and it is important enough other cards jump in and stick their noses in...what about me? then to top it off you could also channel someone else's card into the mix...That happen this weekend...good thing was I was able to pick it was different and realized it wasn't for the person I was doing the reading for...but for a friend they were thinking of... it was important to the person asking the question...you never know what is going to pop up

• @tarotnick
    You do find that does happen at times and yes with experiences and understanding working with Tarot it can be a little easier to realize when these things happen ...

• I find when working with Tarot you are clear minded and in a good head space.. able to disconnect from your emotions , be in stillness and to be calm and relaxed... not to be overwhelmed or stressed ...

• It is best when things are calm, usually I am good at shutting out noise. I have a mental focus of a candle...I associate it with God's light and I ask to help whom ever I am doing the reading for. I'll do it in a noisy room and still be able to shut out everyone while I am concentrating. Some times my daughters friends will come and all ask for a reading. When I do them online I'll sometimes put mindfulness music on in a quite room. It stops my brain from wondering sometimes.

• wandering...typo above

• @hekatesxing Yes, being clear minded helps. If doing readings back to back, tends to make me scatter-brained (even moreso.) lol I also ask Yahweh for help, esp if I feel the person is really in a state of confusion. I feel like God already knows what we need so readings are kinda like a prayer where you're actually asking for help or just presence. Like prayer, a time w/God. Spending time, perhaps letting Him know about confusion. I think readings are spiritual in the sense that I am asking...and receiving.