Could anyone give me a reading please?

• Hi, could anyone give me a reading? It is about something that is very dear to my heart, will i succeed? I can give a feedback next month. Thank you!

• @alenabrz
    Asking yes and no questions leaves us no room to give you clarity about what you need to do to succeed ?
    With tarot we can give you a quick yes or No, maybe or not yet type answer.... but it can depend on so many aspects ....

I used the NZ Naturally tarot .. 3 card spread upright cards yes ... Reverse cards no ... each card 1 point , the centre card 2 ...

The three cards one upright the other two reversed so 1 point yes and 3 points No ...

The cards are Knight of Waves speaks of news arriving ....
    The Empress (RX) Speaks of a lack of abundance, fertility )
    Five of Trees (RX) can speak of optimism, a sense of emptiness, a sense of no direction ....

This is what I got at this current time in regards to your question ...

We can offer you a reading ... in a question like What must I do to succeed? How can I succeed ? Does that seem more helpful to you at this time ?

• Thank you @hekatesxing! Yes I would appreciate a reading concerning my current path, were will it lead me? What should I do to see the changes I'm hoping for?

• Whatever you do, make sure you are operating in an efficient, organized fashion. If you sit around fantasizing and just hoping for something to happen out of the blue, it will not. You have to produce it yourself through analytical thinking and making order out of chaos. You need to just buckle down and get real. Things are not going to happen, change, or get fixed until you put in the hard work and the practical effort.

• Thank you, @TheCaptain!