Would anyone like to do a love reading for me ?

• Hi! Would anyone like to do a love reading for me ?

Thank you 🙂

• @rochelle
    What do you want to know re this love reading?
    Is this in connection to a current relationship? or with someone you like?

The Clearer the question the clearer the answer can be... the more specific questions allows us to be more specific in the answer ....

What I did get with the NZ Naturally Tarot ...

VIII Trees speaks of swift movement, things happening quickly... rushing past ....
    IV Trees speak of celebration... a sense of stability and completion..... Security, success and merging of both spiritual and physical aspects ....

Summary - there maybe a sense of success, a sense of completion as things move ahead quite quickly ....

• @hekatesxing

Thank you! The question would be for someone that I had a connection with in the past... someone I was dating. There’s definitely feelings there but I just want to know If it’s worth being patient or to just let it go ?

Thanks

• @rochelle

0_1558842772215_JTTCR Tarot forum.jpg

Journey to the Crossroads Tarot ....
    Ace of Cups , Three of Wands and Six of Swords ...
    Together they speak of new relationships, a sense of acknowledging the journey you are now taking and moving onto the unknown as you leave behind the chaos (Mental perspectives )

While above ..
    Knight of Wands, The Sun and Five of Swords ....
    These three cards speak of observation, hesitation, getting all the info first before action is taken, A sense of finding inner peace, a vulnerability as things are exposed into the light .... knowing as battles may be won you may find it is a hollow win within .... a win with no real satisfaction...

And what ties it together is the potential of self, your own possibilities ..
    What is your own potential at this time in either path you take ?
    What will have happen within the potential of this relationship? will it be the same as before or will there be a potential for something quite different .....

0_1558843356207_Loteria Cards Tarot forum.jpg

We begin with the Flag, the Soldier and the birds ...
    This is about standing up for your own beliefs, knowing there may be battles to be won... as you speak your truth .....

Next we have ladder, child and pine trees
    Reminding as we can move ahead with small steps ,
    Celebrating each time we achieve results ...

Next watermelon, frog and Cello ...
    Things are not always as they seem, is there doubt to validity of the situation?

overall ... this is about your decision, I can advise you but it is up to you ...

Hope this reading gives you insight,, with reflection and contemplation you will find your answers ....