Anyone willing to do a reading for me?

• This post is deleted!

• @mp3190 With the reading ....
    take a breath .. focus on what the question you want answered...
    keep that question in focus .. write it down clearly ...
    How, What and Why? (Do not ask yes or no questions with a tarot app ) ...
    Then take a screen shot of the cards ....
    look at the cards and describe how each card makes you feel.. look at the characters and see what the character is doing, who are they? what colours are in the cards? Write down your initial thoughts ? what meanings are given from the app? how does it apply to your question?
    we can help but first you must post the name of the deck, the question you asked, the screen shot of the spread layout with information relating to the spread...and your initial thoughts ......(if possible)

If you want a reading ... You must firstly give a very clear question ... some readers require a birth date to connect with you .... and give the readers time to get back to you ... as not everyone is always online , we all have busy lifestyles, some of us are professional readers, we all give our time here freely .......

• @hekatesxing
    ooppss again
    you provided the information I have just asked on another thread. Sorry.

• This post is deleted!

• @mp3190
    I think one of the other readers have given you an answer .that you may find helpful

If you require a clear question to be answered please just write a clear question and a birth date in the post ... the question should be an open ended question such as How .............? What.........? and why ...............?
    and I will get back to it when I can ..

• example of a question is will I find love this year and what do I need to do to attract a mate?

• This post is deleted!

• @mp3190
    I am waiting for the image to upload from my phone ...to laptop so I can add it here ...

I used the Motherpeace Tarot after pulling a card from Higher Love Soul Link Oracle ....

Union of Two Souls ....

8 of Cups - we begin by understanding there is a huge amount of Emotions going on right now ... the cards ask us to understand there are somethings we may need to walk away from, and you know what that may be upon reflection....

Daughter of Cups- This again speaks of emotions, knowing and acknowledging the emotional wounds you are feeling are overwhelming at this time ...

Nine of Wands speaks of perseverance This is a time for healing, a sense of renewal from within ....

The Star speaks of hope ... and reminds us of being aware of trying to please others without truly taking care of our own needs.... being conscious of why we are hoping for the outcome we desire....

Son of Wands- Movement, passion, observation, hesitation, not yet having all the knowledge, the information .... This card reminds us of finding a sense of sacredness within the relationship .....

Summary ....
    This is a Union of two Souls ....
    we are reminded that things are emotional right now, and we may be feeling overwhelmed with it all, needing to find balance within is of value .... give yourself time to heal, being a sense of renewal within as you are aware of your own boundaries ...bring in a sense of Sacredness to this moment ......

Take care ..... with the pathway you both travel at this time ....

• I feel you can not move ahead without this feeling of being stuck and overwhelmed until you understand what needs to be released .... what needs to be let go.. what do you need to walk away from? Then the sense of your own needs being taken care of, will come into fruition .... you will feel the inner healing from within .... You will walk in a sense of Sacredness .... ....
    0_1558054284555_hekatesxing_59678982_341646466491661_5485996420355368392_n.jpg