Not about the zodiac...

• Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share something that I have recently learned in my search for "self." Nothing is really about the zodiac per se'...but about past life issues that has been brought into this life. Our problems with one another do not come from our sun signs, nor our ascendants or moons. If this were the case, we would simply stay away from those with whom we do not share like energy.

Usually there is something much deeper lurking underneath the surface that is residue from "old" stuff (past live(s)), in addition to the new stuff (current life). Astrology has gotten a bad rap because we judge one another based on our zodiac signs and on bad experiences with certain zodiac signs. I would like to see the day when there is a better understanding of our interactions with one another...

I would suggest that everyone purchase and study their past life report...I have mine and it is extremely accurate. It has helped me come to understand the why's and how's of my life, including the reason I have drawn certain people and experiences. Oftentimes, we reconnect wth those with whom we have had a past life in order to finish business...

Trust me, IT IS NOT ABOUT THE ZODIAC. Get to know YOU better and you will draw what YOU need to grow and become a better human being, which may happen to be a person with a zodiac that is not compatible with yours. Nonetheless, ask "what is the lesson here?" and you will be just fine even if the relationship turns out not to be!

Astrology shoud be about energy, spirituality, understanding and unity - not about judgement, criticism, stereotypes and division. For we are all special and unique. Oh, which bring s me to this...purchase your birth chart, also. You are more than just your sun sign, but a combination of signs and planetary positions that make you beautifully exceptional in our own way!

Hopefully, this will help someone who is questioning their life....

• Thanks for that info. And will be very interested in learning more about self. Where can I order this information from. It seem like something I would be intersted in. I love to read about my Zodiac sign. And your right it should not be base on our Zodiac sign.

• Hello Worthy1248,

I purchased ALL of my charts right here on tarot.com. I have several, but would suggest you start with your basic Birth Chart and the Edgar Cayce Past Life Report. There are many others that I have purchased and they are all great and extremely accurate. You will discover and "confirm" so much about yourself...

Just look under astrology (at the top of the page) and there will be a list of different charts that you can purchase.This site is awesome!

Wishing you the very best!