Hierophant in outcome position? Need help

• I recently received the hierophant in outcome of a relationship. The relationship is with myself and make co-worker. Recently there has been negative tension from him to me. I don't know what to make of the hierophant as outcome in this context. Any ideas?

• @misslaurie
    I just read the following on another topic.
    The Hierophant--- having faith, believe in self, learning new aspects...

The deck seems to have some bearing on meaning.

• @misslaurie For me, outcome is what the reading is really asking. Ok, traditional wisdom is the hierophant. Maybe he's taking the advice of an older family member or maybe following traditional wisdom--I'd need to see what else you drew.

• @daliolite Is he in a position over you or higher

• @daliolite
    please explain what you mean by "he in a poistion over you or higher"?

• @mary-grace I'm talking about at work is his position higher than yours, etc.

• @misslaurie Depending on the other cards in the spread?
    Also which deck you are working with ...
    The Hierophant in this position could he feel he is always teaching you at work.. or maybe it is reminder that you may need to have faith in the relationship overall.. The Hierophant is one of traditions .... So traditional he may be of the old school in regards to beliefs .... It is very hard to think about what this card could mean without seeing the bigger picture of the spread... it is the relationship with the other cards that brings it meanings into context ....
    One card shared without the whole picture does not actually help us be very helpful at this time ... Without tuning in a doing a full reading we can not give you accurate information ... also without the question in context ... with the whole spread ... question ..... etc .. only gives us a small part of the puzzle ...

The Hierophant in meanings - Traditional aspects of Spirituality, and life ... Faith, beliefs, teaching, mentoring, learning , institute (collage, school, workshop, seminar etc study, course) Sharing of knowledge.....

If you look at a Rider Waite Smith deck, depending on the colours will share more info .. looking at the characters and what they are doing? Do you feel you are the Hierophant or one of the students (in front) ? There are many aspects to this card.... take a moment to write down what you see in the card you have ..... it may deliver clues to you that you need to take notice of to get your answer....

Take care .. if you want to post the whole spread, all of the cards in the layout and which deck you were using it may help ....