Signs that You Are About to Get What You Want

• By Jake Ducey

OK, you've been praying and asking the Universe for what you want. Want to know the 3 signs to watch out for that what you want is about to be granted?

Of course, the first step in manifesting what you want is to understand that you're always using affirmations. Most of us spend our whole lives doing it unconsciously. We use unconscious negative affirmations as a technique that holds us back from what we want in life. You have to become conscious of your affirmations and begin to use positive thinking techniques to feel what you want before you have it. It's a constant affirmation meditation to visualize success and feel it in your nervous system. This is how you use positive affirmations to reprogram your subconscious mind, how to visualize images, how to visualize what you want, and how to create what you want as a reality.

Hey, but maybe you've been using positive manifestation techniques to attract your goals.

Then watch out for these signs of imminent success and don't give up hope!

Sign number one - nothing is happening. That's right - this is actually a sign that something is about to happen, it's like the Universe is holding its breath in anticipation. Evidence of lack is not lack of evidence. Just because you cannot see your goal doesn't mean that it is not happening. You just cannot see the steps that have been taken to bring you what you want yet. The results in your life are a reflection of how your brain has been wired. You are creating your reality with every thought you have. If you believed that, you would be pretty careful about the type of thoughts you allow yourself to have. If you have been thinking mainly negative thoughts, then it will take you a while to change your life. Try to brainwash yourself before the world does. We often - wrongly - give more credence to the outside world than to our own inner world but that inside world is where it is all happening. Before your world can change, your inner thoughts and feelings have to change. So when it may seem that nothing is happening for you in the outside world, you can be changing profoundly inside and not even realize it. Your old reality has to crumble before the new can come in. On the other side of giving up can be the most amazing events just about to happen. So please don't toss in the towel just before you get what you want. Don't put a time limit on what you want, either. What if, say, you asked for your soulmate and they have to come all the way from right across the other side of the world to meet you? They have to struggle through jungles and over deserts to reach you. Then just as they were about to ring your bell, you slammed the door closed on love. Good things take time. Be patient and expect only the best.

Sign number two: you find yourself smiling uncontrollably for no obvious reason. You're happy! What's happening is your energy is starting to shift and you may not be able to describe it. You just feel good. Yes, people may think you are weird. Or you may think you are weird because the events in your life haven't obviously changed yet. It's OK - you're allowed to be happy for no reason at all. You deserve to feel good. And deep down your intuition is telling you that your reward is coming. So you smile - a lot!

The third sign that what you want is on the way is : you question your own self-worth. In order for you to 'level up' in your life and manifest what you want, what happens is you automatically ask the question "Am I worth it?" We live in a world of physical time and space and your desires quite often will not manifest instantaneously. For an idea to go from a thought to actual reality takes time to move through space. We are spiritual beings in human bodies and we've come into this experience in order to realize how powerful we are, to have challenges and transcend them, to realize we are these empowered beings of light. In order to step into that, we have to face our fears, and one of the biggest and most common fears is ."I don't know if I am good enough." So if you are questioning your self-worth, that is actually a sign that you are pressing up against the old reality - in order to change your personal reality, you have to change your personality. And when you are asking "Am I good enough for this great job .. this wonderful person .. this promotion .. this much money ... this much good health etc., by claiming a higher or better level of something in your life you are actually questioning your old existence, saying to yourself "Was I really only capable of this much? Did I really only think I deserved to be alone or with someone not at all nice to me .. or having so little money or health etc?" Dissatisfaction with your life is a sign that you are ready to move to a higher level of manifestation. If you were just accepting the way things were in your old life, you wouldn't be questioning it. You would settle with mediocre or less and think you were happy at that level or deserved to have less than everyone else. You would be travelling on auto-pilot. So it is actually a good thing that you are asking yourself questions about whether you deserve more in your life - it means you are crossing the threshold of "this is all I deserve' and passing into the next phase of "Hell no, I deserve better than that! I AM good enough" which is the state in which you begin to manifest your dreams, to create epic things. You are starting to ask "Who am I"" and you will get the answers. And if you don't give up, you will find that the answer is that you are a LOT more amazing, a lot more of a bad-ass than you ever thought you were.

• @thecaptain

I believe this is so timely! Thank you for sharing! I truly am smiling for no reason, and for little reasons all the time now! I feel so free, and I feel lots of good has and is coming my way... Breaking free of negativity and finding my harmony and happiness has been so huge for me! Thank you again!

• I think that sadness or a sort of nostalgia is also a sign. The feeling that you are moving onto a new phase of your life can make you feel sad (but joyful too) as you say good bye to old friends and familiar situations. But change is always necessary.