New to Tarot

• Hi everyone,

I’ve been practicing for about two weeks and still have a little doubt to my interpretations. So I would love to hear other interpretations of the spread.

The question I asked was, what message do my spirit guides have for me today?

I pulled 3 cards, the first one I got was seven of cups, then the empress card and the lovers card. I also pulled a clarifying card on the 7 of cups and got ace of wands.

Let me know what you think. Thank you!!

• @rochelle

When interpreting the Tarot depends alot on the deck you are using at this time ....

Generally keeping in context in regards to your question with the cards

7 of cups can speak of choices, options available may not all be the right choice for you right now, act with discernment at times ..

The Empress - fertility, time is right to bring things into fruition , create abundance in areas of your life...

The Lovers card can speak of choices to make, to have harmony within your path.....
    The Clarifying card The ace of Wands can speak of a spark of movement, of energy that may bring things into action ...

These are generally a very small sample of what the cards mean ....

So overall I feel Your Spirit Guides my have bee reminding you to act with discernment on some choices you may be offered, remembering in trusting that spark that lies within, as you bring abundance into fruition ... creating some more choices you may have to take to move ahead ...

hope may bring some clarity ..

• @rochelle I want to know, How tarot reveal personality?.