Tarotnick or blmoon would you please give a overview reading?

• 4-17-66 (yes my birthday today) I would just like to have an reading of anything you see. Thank you

• @faithfulone I think you were given an excellent reading by Captain .... there are some things you need to do before you move ahead ...
    You know the future is never set in concrete and is all about the choices you make ....

24= 6 Life path The Lovers - this card speaks of Choices to be made, always learning how to make clear choices.. it is also a card of Self-love, of having balance, equilibrium in your journey .... It is how you learn to deal with relationships, manage relationships with balance and clear decisions in how you deal with them ...

What lies Ahead ? I looked at the Serafina Modern Tarot and got The Hierophant which speaks about learning and study and faith, believing in self is of value to move ahead ..
    The Magician is asking you look beyond the illusion ... see beyond the surface of what lies ahead .....
    while the King of Pentacles tells us business opportunities do arise .. whether you take those opportunities are up to ... these opportunities can relate to material aspects to the home, to the security of the situation, financial opportunities may also come up at some time but also some event that may affect your health if not aware of the choices you need to make ... If this situation relates to a home aspect of your journey, you may need to look below the surface of the contract .. check the details, the fine print ....

Anyway a small reading to allow you to take action ... be in control of your journey ...... Have faith. believe in your own instincts... be empowered by your own traditions... not those that expected by others ...