A Quick One card Angel Guidance

• @badgerwoman
    ty I will let you know how it goes.
    just struggling with one section.

• @hobbles76

Hi I was shuffling and got Angel Of Clairaudience ....

With the message "Are you truly listening to your inner self? Your Inner Truth? and Your Higher Self? Are you too busy listening to others ? Putting your power into what other's say ? Believing others have the answers? when in truth the answer lies within? "

Do your ears feel like they are ringing? That is the angels trying to communicate with you? Do you hear a voice which seems outside of you, when no one is there? trust the voice is one of love ........

Awakening your abilities to hear the messages from the Spirit realm ....

"I am ready to reawaken my gift of clairaudience. I listen to the Spiritual guidance i receive from My Angel of Clairudience. I hear and understand the information that is shared with me from the Spirit Realm."

Hope that offers some guidance at this time ...

• @hekatesxing
    Thank you so much. I will keep this in mind. Iā€™m trying to listen. šŸ™‚ šŸ‘‚

• @hekatesxing Hi, hope you're still offering this. Wondering what I should know in the love dept./love moving forward. Thanks for this.

• @badgerwoman
    Completed the document yesterday and posted it to the gov office today.
    I put your suggestion into action, yesterday as I woke with a relevant thought which I wrote down before I forgot then added to the finished document.
    ty for your help.

• @jayann GOODIE! I am so proud of you....done and in the mail. Way to go. Now we wait. xx

• @daliolite I will do your reading soon ... now I have checked back .. I have been busy but have a little while to do a one card pull for you
    ... Please check back soon ....

• @daliolite
    For you I got the Angel of Patience .....

This Angel reminds us that we sometimes must take a breath,, take a moment to slow down and enjoy the journey along the way .... Take some time to deal with important issues we are dealing with at this time... There may be some other things that are more important, more of value to your journey at the moment... Worry more about self-love and enjoying company with friends ... Loving the life you are experiencing ... appreciate the path, the one foot in front of the other slowly moving ahead ...

I am also being shown a Knight he holds a coin in his hand as the horse slowly trots ahead.. he is not travelling at a face pace but finds he is slow and steady ... he finds the need to take care of his health and his finances, being secure in who he is at this time ... he is reminded to stay grounded and not let his mind get the better of him . being aware of his perceptions ....allows those who enter your life , be positive and loving on many levels ... bringing support to your needs ....

The Angels are asking that you breath.... connect with your inner self ....and focus on what is truly important right now .... SELF .....

I am being shown that there seems to be a need to bind you, hold you back from rushing ahead..... I am shown the Angels are laughing as they tie you in a rope... the Rope is more like Wool, they know soon you will be able to break free from the binds and move ahead .... but at this moment patience seems really important...

I hear "Stop rushing like a headless chook, put your head back on "

No idea why this would be said , but there seems to be lots of laughter, fun and an energy coming through that is young and free spirited ... a carefree feminine energy that hangs around you, keeps trying to pull you back for the moment .. holding you for a second then letting you go .... then turning away from you to run away .... hoping you will follow them ....

Take care , hope this offers you some insight

• 0_1558570215561_Angel of Patience.jpg

@Daliolite here is the card .... as I had not posted this one before

• @hobbles76

Sorry I have been so busy here is your card I was suppose to post for you ....

0_1558570331852_Angel of Clairaudience.jpg

• @hekatesxing

That is so beautiful! Thank you!

• @hobbles76
    You are so welcome .. take care

• @hekatesxing Yes, LOL the ole clock is ticking. I do have a funny, carefree side and laugh a lot. I also draw cartoons. I can really relate and ty for this reading. I sense a very calming spirit w/you. I'm also always in a hurry and do need to slow down. My work is fast paced. Reading this brings some peace ty.

• @daliolite
    Thank you very much for the feedback, pleased it resonated for you at this time with a gentle reminder to slow down ...
    You are so welcome ... take care ...

• Hi @hekatesxing, may i also ask you please a question. What can bring me harmony?

• @marishkaa

I shuffled and got Angel of Stress for you ... ..
    She arrives to ask you let go ...

Bringing,a sense of calmness within your path ..asking you to release what is not a priority for now ....focus on one thing at a time .. you cannot over stretch self eventually you will burn out .

Invoking this Angel, she will assist you to find a sense of stillness as she blows away, shifts the stress away , allowing you to find clarity within ...

Affirmation: I no longer allow stress to control my life. I see stress as a journey that guides me to a higher understanding of myself. I allow myself to take time out to sit and .re-evaluate where I am right now. I am now stress-free and at peace."

0_1558845010171_Angel of Stress.jpg

Hope this offers guidance at this time ... take care ...

• @hekatesxing Thank you! Yes, it helps and resonates. I understand it that stress triggered everything. Glass angel is beautiful.

• @marishkaa
    Thank you .. pleased the reading resonated and it helps .. take care ...

• Much Gratitude!

Question: Are there any messages for me regarding my premonitions?

• @reeseyreese

0_1559858888097_Angel of Good News.jpg

When I looked at this card the first message was trust what you see... Seeing clearly from all the debris in the way ...
    Removing Confusion by Speaking with us.... Listening and watching for the signs.. Understand What we show you for what it is ....

Be aware of the distractions, this is about communication, self-expression and a lot of healing ....

The Good News is that you now can find a way to trust what you see ....
    You see clearly . The Fog has been cleared. The Light shines on the what is of value ...

Good News Arrives, It is about the acknowledgement and understanding ...

Take Care ....