A Quick One card Angel Guidance

• @hekatesxing

Thank you so much! Love and Light!

• @reeseyreese

You are so welcome take care

• Hello, if you are still offering a card, could you please draw one for me? I would like to know what the spirits would like me to know on working on my gifts or talents as some call them? Thank you graciously.

• This post is deleted!

• @juliem48

0_1560486261019_Angel of Friendship.jpg

0_1560486283524_Angel of Knowledge.jpg

0_1560486299780_Angel of Meditation.jpg

I was Shuffling and Focusing on your message ... and three cards flew out of the deck and onto the floor ...

Angel of Friendship , speaks of focusing on friends that are uplifting, make you happy and support you on your journey ... those that share unconditional love on many levels ....

Angel of Knowledge reminds us the knowledge comes when we sit in silence.. when we can stop and Be in reflection, contemplation... When we no longer chatter within, when we can find a place that is filled with Silence, we can truly hear what we should be listening to.... The messages are clearly given to us on many levels and it seems we know more than we first thought ...

Angel of Meditation reminds us Meditation daily .. a daily practice of a few minutes sitting in meditation.. there are many ways to meditate, find what works for you whether it is a guided Meditation, sitting listening to music or within nature...a walking meditation, being in a meditative state while taking action of a task.. what ever type of meditation, Yoga works for you, Tai Chi you may find works best, the slow deliberate movements ... This takes care of your inner health on many levels ....

Overall make sure your friends, those you spend time with are of value to your journey,,, the knowledge comes from within , remembering daily practice of meditation .... are things that will assist on your Spiritual journey ...

take care , Blessed be!

• @hekatesxing Thank you very much. It sounds like me and what I have been trying to do and more of what I need to do. Thank you and may you be blessed in whatever you need at this time.

• @juliem48

You are so welcome ...
    take care ...

Blessed be!