A Quick One card Angel Guidance

• I will do A One Angel Reading Card (deck is by Debbie Malone) for you ...
    Need one question to connect to (not a yes or No question ) but an open ended question.....

(0_1555492437888_With book.jpg

Will do them over the next few days ...... Now 9.14pm Wednesday Night

• Not a question that has already been answered in another reading by someone else ... A new question and something that enables you to move forward ....on your path Empowered...

• @hekatesxing how about what is in my future to look forward to(cause at this time do not feel can move forward to where want to be).

• I am enquiring about the success of something close to my heart - a quest if you will, and its outcome.

• @faithfulone For you I got the Angel of Nature...

0_1555536358334_Angel of Nature.jpg

Spend Time amonged nature to re-enter your Soul ...

Angel of Nature asks that you reconnect self by spending time with Mother Earth and Nature. You may have forgotten to take time out for self so you can actually breathe.
    This will help you clear away the inner debris so you can feel re-centred....
    You have lost your inner direction by being inside for too long.

Clearing away the stress will bring clarity to the direction you know you must travel... Anything is possible- know that, believe all is possible...

Affirmation- I acknowledge that by connecting with nature I welcome understanding and guidance of the messages My Angel of Nature shares with me. I respect the gift that nature and My Angel of Nature has to share with me to keep me connected.....

When I read your question and sat for a moment shuffling the cards this card flew literally out of the pack and away from me so i had to get up to look at it... I got a feeling .... There are many surprises in store for you and they are truly exciting .....at this time it is about reconnecting with self so you can notice the opportunities that are being offered to you.... You have not been noticing the signs given to you ... take a breath and be aware .... by connecting with being outside, being still and in silence .. the answers will become very clear within ...

• @thecaptain For you I got the Angel of Clairvoyance ....

Be observant of the signs and visions you receive .....

Pay attention to your dreams and day dreams, visions- snapshots you suddenly get within .... Repetitive images you receive... these are all clues. Your Angel of Clairvoyance assists you in making the connections, like weaving together a patterned blanket, rug, carpet that at first you can not see the whole picture only bits and pieces and then suddenly the image becomes clear.... Have you been working more with your gift? Listening more to your Guides, Angels and Archangels ?

Affirmation:- I know I am guided by My Angel of Clairvoyance, I see and understand the messages, information that is shared with me from the Spirit Realm ...

When I read your message I got this feeling of the clues have been in your dreams .. the messages and the ideas are all there within you.. Have you taken note .... have you written what you have seen?

I read the book and the message that was written by Debbie, didn't really make sense as the message was about awakening your abilities but I felt before i read that, that this was more about your dreams and the messages you have already received within.. This is about taking action and doing what you trust in yourself ... Trust in your own feelings .. your own intuition .. in what you see .....

Take care and take action .... walk over the threshold, push open the gate and walk ahead...

• @thecaptain

alt text

not sure if the image will go through will try and upload it as soon as poss

• @thecaptain

try again with image

0_1555538050007_Angel of Clairvoyance.jpg

• Thank you - that card speaks to me!

• @thecaptain

You are so welcome ...

• I’d like to know about the prospects for a new business I just started.

• @sadsag
    Angel of Clairvoyance flew out when I was shuffling and asked about your business prospects ... w hat did you need to know re the business prospects ...

It is a sense of trusting your own visions.. your own dreams .. making a plan and seeing what you need, like a vision board that appears infront of you ..... I get a sense of you holding the vision in your hands in front of you .. staring and staring at it , but yet not taking any action ... You have yet not pushed ahead.. i get a sense of hesitation.. It seems like the need to make sure you are grounded... so you can have clarity ..this is about self-expression .. this is about what you desire, not what others expect of you ,,, There is a sense of needing to remove the fog of confusion ....

Do you have others trying to tell you what to do? putting in there two cents worth? I feel like you need to take breath, step away from the chaos of what other's think and stand in your own gut , your own light ... let your inner self shine .. This is about you ...... Do this for self ... not what others expect .... ( i keep getting that thought) about others whispering their thoughts in your ear.... constant noise ... it is like you need to express self by creating boundaries .. barriers are important at this time as you trust in your own beliefs .... your own dreams ... you own visions ....

Your Affirmation comes not from the book but from within ...
    " I am who I am, as I travel the journey I desire, I see what I need, I see the action I must take for I am who I am ..."

Your reading came from the imagery of the girl infront of the Angel and the colours of the card ....

I get a sense of energy that comes from staying grounded , expressing self, communicating clearly and being able to trust in your dreams .... trust the guidance you receive from within

• I would like to enquiring about my struggle to complete a document and communicate my everyday physically difficulties to others, and the outcome

• @jayann

For You I got the Angel of Manifestation...
    0_1555685132900_Angel of Manifestation.jpg

For you to manifest what you desire in life ask the Angel of Manifestation to bring you what is of value to your journey ...

This Angel will assist you to complete the document and manifest clear communication in your daily life ...

Affirmation- I manifest clear thought, clear words to express who I am and what I need.. I manifest the ability to complete tasks that need to be done...

Blessed Be! ...

Not a lot came through it seems there was at first confusion but when a breath is taken and this Angel Invoked then a stillness came through ...
    Take care

• @jayann
    wondering if you did the document yet? IF so, how'd it go. Any results? If not, are you open to suggestions? Make a rough draft of everything you want to say and how you feel and what the issues are. Keep a notepad close by where you sit or sleep to take notes if a thought pops up that you need to add to your rough draft. Read over it several times and think, did you get everything mentioned you wanted to? Did you express exactly how your feeling with your symptoms and all that is involved? When you are sure there is nothing else you can include and are satisfied with this rough draft ....make the NEW draft and get it mailed or emailed or sent off. Let us know how things turn out.

• @badgerwoman
    I have not finished I am working on it. rewriting and adding more information.
    I asked for an extension to the delivered by date. I then too some time away from working on it and stressing a little more than I should have. I then had problems starting again. Finished the final draft on Friday and sent to friend to proof read. Hope to post on Monday Tuesday at the latest.

• ok.. thanks for the up-date. It is always nice to see how things "turn out" after discussions and readings, etc. Like the icing on the cake ...or a mystery solved. I would still be interested in knowing when you finish this ...and how it turns out. Wishing you the best and sending you love and energy to complete your project with total satisfaction on your part.

• @hekatesxing
    Could I have a reading please?