My engagement life

• @moona-ali Reading this last remark you have now spoken of .. it is time to reflect on the messages you have been given.. time to truly start looking at the facts of the situation ... contemplate, reflect and meditate on the answers you have been given.. Time to be honest with the situation ....

Think very carefully about what you truly expect to be treated like.... Do you want to be respected ? or disrespected? Do you want to be emotionally abused ? I gave you the tools to be empowered .. to start to be in control of your own journey .... but totally it is up to you overall... You can listen and become stronger within yourself or let him control your emotions ....

You need to take care of self ... The messages are very clear ... now it is time to take a moment to breath ... our messages we share to bring you into your own power ... to not let him take that away from you ....

He does not deserve you ,....

• @moona-ali How can you truly love someone who treats you with no respect? You are going to give him that power over you? What makes you think he wouldn't do it again ?
    he has already gone ...

• Do you not love yourself?

• He is not taking your power ... you are giving it away. He is not so special ...you want to believe he is ....and don't want to see him as he really is. A user. He spits on your love. He walks away with no pain or tears for leaving you. He gives no excuses. He does not apologize. There is a book a man wrote awhile back where he tries to tell women how men act to women and why. It is called HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU ...which says it all. Men play many games.

Wake up, move on, don't look back and begin to heal your broken heart.

• You can not make someone love you back. You know that. You love him ...so what ... that won't make him come back. If you want to be stubborn and continue to ask for help you have no intention of taking, and wallowing in misery, pain, tears, and heartache ...the choice is yours.
    Doesn't sound mature to me. Everything happens for a reason ...you may not see the "why" of it now ...but trust it is for your own higher good. Pick yourself up and put him out of your mind and heart. Get out with friends and family, go dancing or join in activities where you will meet men. Life is out there.

• @hekatesxing i know 😢 i want to know my future life

• @moona-ali When my ex left me for another woman I thought the same thing that I will die without him but gurl listen!! No one dies without anyone. It's fact. Life goes on. The wounds heal with time but the scar remains. Leave this Jerk as soon as possible. Don't let a man disrespect you just because you love him. You are very young. Focus on yourself. Break up with this toxic man ASAP. Spare yourself from further mental agony. Move on and take time to heal. Love will come at the right time. Good luck. 👍🏻❤

• @badgerwoman Yes I loved the book and watched the movie too. It's a great lesson.

• @moona-ali

This morning I sent you a yearly reading ....I don't see it here. Wonder where it went?? If it doesn't show up I will resend it.

• You think this man is wonderful, but only a coward does not face you with the truth of what he is doing and why. Blocking you is so immature and shallow. Find a good man for a partner!

• I asked The Divine Feminine Oracle What is Ahead for you ...
    I got The Black Madonna .... She says that even though at this moment may seem like the darkest times, with an inner courage and inner strength you will transform yourself through this darkest moment into the light to bring a New Love that lies within ... A love for self .. that is unconditional and one that attracts others that will honour who you are with the upmost respect your deserve .... ...Teresa of Avila reminds us that the light shines within not because of another Soul but because of the love that lies within ... She asks we live our life for ourselves.. that we live our life to make ourselves happy... to bring joy and peace to our own journey .... To focus on the interior life not the exterior ...... Mai Bhago talks of us being A Warrior ... as she is a warrior of Love ... of Self love .... She fights for who she is and asks us to do the same ... Do not give of ourselves to anyone that does not honour who we are as an individual ! But Honour ourselves in all we choose to do in our journey ...

Take care and Blessed Be ...

Overall I believe you have the capacity to find your strength to continue on your path of self- love .. to let go of the past and to move forward over the threshold ... push open that door to find yourself some one who deserves your Love ... Some one who will Love you for who you are ... Who will be of Integrity in all that he does .. in what he says and his actions will be in alignment ......

We have given you all the same message... we have all given of our time freely to give you a reading that you asked for .. A Reading that gives you the guidance you need , it may not be what you wanted but it is what you need at this time .... we do not sugar coat the messages, but bring it with love and integrity, Now you have a choice to be empowered or be chained? The Choice is yours .....
    leaving this message with love and light ...

• @anon-undertaker-0 thank you love ❤️ I try my best.. I'm trying to move on 😢💔

• @hekatesxing i love you all you guys mean the world to me lot's of love and hugs to you all ❤❤😘😢🌠

• @thecaptain hmm yeah you are right I'm agree with you 😢

• @badgerwoman yes please send me again

• @badgerwoman i will ❤

• @badgerwoman yeah okay I'll try ❤

• @hekatesxing i love myself yes i love myself