My engagement life

• I want to know about my fiance we are not talking to few months he blocked me everywhere

• @moona-ali
    When I read your message I got this very heavy feeling from it .. , a feeling that things are not was you wanted them to be .... There is a feeling this gentleman has made a move towards a new part of his journey .... yet you hold on tight to what you want ,, it seems as thought his focus is else where ... Unless you are able to communicate it feels as though it may be time for you to release the cords of attachment ... through Archangel Michael .. asking for the truth to be spoken ....the cords must be removed so you can move into the light within yourself ... I feel you find yourself in the darkness ... and have yet to step into the Light ... It is time for You to shine ..... awaken to your true self .... live life for you, not for what was .... allow him his space ....
    I do not want to give you false hope ... I will look with the cards ... and see what comes through .. but this is my initial Clairvoyant reading ... the energy I picked up as I read what you had written ....

take care of Self... You deserve a little Self-Love ...

• " I Exist because of Who I am
    I am Who I am
    I am love
    I am freedom
    I am liberation"

Try saying this until you feel the shift within you ....

• Will you post your date of birth and his?

• Serafina Modern Tarot

What lies ahead for you within this relationship ... ? After he has had some space .....

Four of wands - speaks of prosperity, this is the card of harvest ... success of completion within a project ... a time to relax and enjoy the rewards ...

Ace of Wands talks about New beginnings within the relationship ... an important start to something new ...

Ace of Swords - reminds us as we cut through the obstacles, overcome the battles and struggles we may find clarity bringing Success ....
    This does speak of Communication... intellectual solutions to clearing away the debris, the toxicity of the situation ....

This is What I received after delving further within the situation ....

Take care ....

• @hekatesxing I'm very upset i can't live without him i love him alot my fiance names ateeb ali khan Yousufzai i want him back please let me know...my date of birth is 6 November and his 23 October

• @moona-ali Re Read the reading I wrote down .. this is the information I got for the moment .... ... I feel it is important you reflect on the reading I got for you .. take some time to read and meditate , contemplate the message .... It may not be what you want to hear, this is the message I got for you ....

also say the affirmation I got for you also ... ....

This is not always what you want to hear but I only deliver the message I got, I am not going to give you false hope but you can choose to live your life for you .....

This is about understanding to find wholeness within self ...... to be complete within who you are ....

• @hekatesxing what can I do then please help me 😒 i can't live without him 😭

• @moona-ali, what are the birth years?

• @thecaptain 1986 and his 1992

• @moona-ali Cut the cords of attachment by asking Archangel Michael ....

"Archangel Michael, please cut all cords of attachments to this situation..."

Sit for a moment and breathe.... and allow Archangel Michael to cut the cords .... and then thank him for giving you strength to move ahead on this journey ... knowing you are protected .... with love and light ...

Say the affirmation ...

" I Exist because of Who I am
    I am Who I am
    I am love
    I am freedom
    I am liberation"

Try saying this until you feel the shift within you ....

Give yourself some time to move through this ....

You will get through this phase of the journey .... this is about finding a wholeness within self ... loving who you are as an individual ...

• I also don't feel he should be in your life ....at least he let you know BEFORE you married him.
    I will also do a reading for you and send it later today.

• @badgerwoman i don't know what to do

• @moona ali, this matchup features a gradual buildup of intensity that is both its strength and its weakness. The relationship can focus on developing deeply nurturing bonds of trust and honour, but once these bonds begin to materialize, the stakes go up - the two of you will expect more, judge more, and forgive less, so that the relationship may not last long enough for such bonds to emerge fully. Although the two of you can have great times together, you can also get on each other’s nerves or become frustrated with each other, necessitating time apart now and then. Your love affair can include strong sexual expression so the difficulties likely to drive the two of you apart are usually not physical but emotional. What begins as a simple argument or disagreement can build to a terrifying crescendo. Too many of these scenes will finally end in mutual rejection. The two of you should be extremely careful to nip them in the bud and never, under any circumstances, ignore their importance or let them get out of control. Otherwise, bitterness and vituperation can be the unhappy accompaniment of a breakup here.

So it is quite possible your partner will return once he has had some time out as he does tend to have a low boredom threshold and may get restless if the relationship grows too comfortable or stagnant. Your partner can become torn between a need to test and challenge himself, and his need to seek stability and harmony. Make sure you do not make a scene about his absence - he may need more time to himself now and then, but it can make the relationship better. However his absence also might be about control - issues of power can preoccupy him and even go to his head if he feels he needs to 'bring you to heel' through staying away for a while. Don't let him see how miserable his absence made you.

Beware of feeling sorry for yourself and try to be a little more emotionally understanding with each other, so that the pressure in the relationship doesn't build up. Keep your expectations in check and don't let them get out of control through neediness.. And try to inject some excitement and surprises into the relationship to keep it alive.

• @badgerwoman I agree with you.

• @thecaptain i want to know my fiance stays in my life forever or leave me he marry me or not

• @thecaptain i want to marry him πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ’”

• @thecaptain my finance had a affair with a girl who is married and she has a daughter maybe this is why he's ending everything with me and he's being rude to me he blocked me from everywhere 😞

• Wow ... you can't see that this is OVER? Be honest with yourself. You know the answer here but you don't want to believe it. He has betrayed your love, respect, and trust by having an afffair. You can accept that???!!! Really? Then he blocks you and wants nothing to do with you. What's not to understand? It is over ...finished ....final ...in his mind.

You say you can't live without him ...you can...you will...you have to. You can't always have things go your way. He has rights, he has opinions, he has his own likes, his own path .... he chose to live now without you.

Most likely he will dump this bimbo and get another girl down the road. So have not lost much as far as how he treats women in general.

He is not interested in marrying you. Move on. Heal your broken heart and stay true to yourself so that the right man for you will enter your life. Remember, this could be a blessing in the long run ....he could break your heart a lot worse if he married you.

• @badgerwoman i know but i love him and i don't lose him πŸ˜’πŸ’”