Wanted to Show you a Project I am working on

• This is something I am working on a Digital copy of a Tarot deck ...

I have several decks I have completed that have been abstract digital art.... both Tarot and oracle ...

I have completed a tarot deck I created using pastels on Black Paper and edited using Photoscape ... (Still working on the oracle aspect of that deck)

Now this has started ...
    0_1554346642032_30708_122955474411860_4223412_n_Fotor.jpg

0_1554346654726_garden bench quiet contemplation_Fotor.jpg

0_1554346671984_IMG_20150527_172835_Fotor.jpg

0_1554346691862_prepare for battle_Fotor.jpg

Just to show you a few of the cards I have been working on .. there are more ...

• 0_1554346842304_Would love to do readings.jpg

Vesta's Art Tarot deck ... this deck I created working with Magix7 These are abstract on many levels allowing one to be drawn to working with their intuition ...

0_1554346954579_Vesta's Art Major Tarot.jpg

Scared Fractal tarot - this deck was created with two aspects - Major Arcana with Photoshop and included the Universal Shapes ... and the Minor Arcana ... with Gimp Fractal aspect .

.. 0_1554347133633_sacred fractal tarot.jpg

0_1554347216884_10.jpg

0_1554347231676_12.jpg

0_1554347244405_16.jpg

Just to give you an idea of the Journey to The Crossroads Tarot I created with pastels on black paper ....

thought I would share my creations .. these i did for fun and not for sale ...

• @hekatesxing

interesting

• @badgerwoman

Thank you ...

• @badgerwoman
    Finally got myself sorted and fixed the quality of the images with my art
    and created a playing card set with my art..... and a couple of oracle decks with my art which are on the way ....

plus I have fixed up the quality of the Journey to The Crossroads tarot and it will be printed out next month, as I have brought a few things already this month (waiting for Tori Hartman's Chakra Wisdom Tarot )
    Got some NZ oracle decks plus Mary-El Tarot ) and a few others .....

so exciting with makeplayingcards ...... I will have my own decks to use ....

• interesting

• @hekatesxing
    You are such a hoot! So creative and free-spirited. I love all the info and pictures you share with us. Pumps me up every time. Keep sharing. It is so nice to "know" someone who designs their own cards and USES them too. So refreshing. I am feeling you are soon going to create a "very unique" deck of cards that suddenly and surprisingly HAS to be expressed.

• @hekatesxing The magician is interesting. Back in the day, I read that the Magician is supposed to symbolize Christ. Anyway, in the shadow on the table to the right, can see a bird being released. I usually see this when someone has ascended after passing or another symbol for a passing. In a lot of your cards, you can draw your own symbolism which is good. However, I would rather hear your interpretation as these are unique to you.

• @daliolite
    a good idea .. I will post a three cards spread each week .. with my thoughts about the cards ... at the beginning of each week ....

• @badgerwoman
    Thank you ... look forward to sharing the new ideas as I move ahead on my journey .. Take care .. so please it makes you pumped lol

• 0_1559201185523_Unboxing surprise.jpg
    0_1559201242915_Picture 38.jpg
    The back of the two Oracle decks I created with my Art... one is photos with keywords and the other assorted Digital Art ...(no words) ....
    I look forward to sharing them with you ...

• 0_1559267772348_my cards.jpg

My own creations you can see New vid re these decks on my ##YouTube today's message Orange Yellow and pathways .. this message speaks of sacral chakra identity of self .....a sense of your own authentic self ... Solar Plexus .. acknowledge your feelings ...how you digest your experience ...this is about the pathway you walk upon ....the right direction leads you ahead .. the Art Oracle ....asks you open your heart ...allow the healing to take place this can be very spiritual within your personal journey ... one step at a time into the unknown cleansing through the debris and finding balance within your emotions .....

• 0_1559619957211_My Playing Cards arrived.jpg

My Playing cards arrived ... as you can see I have added my Digital art and added keywords from a book on Playing Card meanings ....

To be used in readings

• 0_1560486824888_Picture 49.jpg

Journey to the Crossroads Tarot and Crossroads Oracle cards arrived ... yaaahhh ... was so excited I used them for my Intuitive Friday Video on Youtube ...
    Intuitive Friday- Weekend Reading

• For sale yaaahhhh Journey to The Crossroads Tarot now available for Purchase on [Journey to the Crossroads Tarot available on two sizes ](https://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/hekates-crossing .... two sizes are available)

• New Projects finished and ready ...

0_1561074806751_54.png

0_1561074848731_12.png
    oracle of Crossroads ..

• other decks are available now finished and ready .....
    like Vesta's Art Interactive Oracle

Vesta's Art Love Oracle

Vesta's Art Birthing Oracle

and so many more ... Now up to 14-15 Decks

Tarot, Oracle, Loteria, Lenormand.....