Action/Advice/Outcome readings ...

• @TheCaptain my question is: what is going to happen in this lifetime between me and my love interest? what are his feelings about me?

• @Tammy01, your partner withheld his most personal emotions from you at times, not wanting to annoy or bore you with what seemed to him to be petty problems; in effect he sacrificed his own need for closeness. This impulse was not addressed, and built-up frustrations one day boiled over in overwhelming anger. Unfortunately, the two of you are temperamentally unlike: your energy motor generally runs at a higher rpm than that of your partner. That means that, though his influence can be a calming one on you, he also puts his own interests aside and neglects them. Eventually, he tired of this self-sacrifice. He is less assertive and argumentative than you but kept too much to himself in order to preserve the peace. At the end, he had to leave to pursue his own life. I don't feel anyone else influenced his decision. He just needed alone time to think and decide what he wants to do without feeling he had to look after you as well. But he will find himself in this same situation over and over again unless he deals with his issue of suppressing his own needs for another person's needs. This relationship would have been better for friendship than love.

• @TheCaptain
    Thank you for your answer. 🙏 We literally had an amazing relationship but then due to some personal issues, unfortunate circumstances, and our disorientation in it, it started falling apart. (It is a long-distance one so it wasn't easy to maintain.) It is true that we had a lot of arguments during the last couple of months and that our relationship has become toxic and painful due to it. It is also true how you descried both of us. I think that he was keeping more into himself to keep the peace while I can't say that I was doing the same. We both wanted to stop with it, but somehow it was as an addiction. From the other side, we really love each other so it is hard for both of us to move on. Do you think that it is fixable? Do you see any outcome? I would really like this relationship to work again. I don't know if I feel this way because I love him but since we met, I feel that he is my soulmate and destiny and even we are in this condition now I don't feel that is done and that it was supposed to be just that.

• @Tammy01 there are a lot of unrealistic expectations and fantasies tied to this relationship and I don't think you see it clearly. You are very different people and I don't feel you will reconcile. Your real soulmate is out there, close by, waiting for your heart to be open again to a new lover.

• @Curious I will need both birthdates to compare compatibility.

• This post is deleted!

• @Curious, the best you can hope for here is friendship. A love affair would not be the soulmate union you might hope it would be. This matchup can bring out both the best and worst in you both. Within the relationship, neither of you is likely to back down from a confrontation, making a love partnership that requires daily contact fraught with periodic conflict and crisis. The main issue will be over which partner dominates the other. Since each person has an intense need to dominate, ego-tripping and resentment are likely to abound. It would not be a happy love affair. Also, I do feel your love interest is taken with someone else - or very soon will be.

• @TheCaptain said in Action/Advice/Outcome readings ...:

This matchup can bring out both the best and worst in you both.

intense

• Hello @TheCaptain! I am not sure if you still answer in this topic. Could i ask please the following questions. What should i need to know about my current situation (communication with the authorities) and what action should i take next?

• @Marishkaa your spirit guidance card is -

The Card of Out-of-proportion Reactions, Melodramas and Wrong Perceptions

In this situation, there is a lack of perspective or wrong perception. Either there is too much seriousness and exaggeration of the issue, or too much trivializing and not taking it seriously enough. Or perhaps too much love or effort is being given in proportion to what is being received. A person’s reaction to stressful stimuli can sometimes be totally out of proportion to the intensity of the event. As such, you may tend to exaggerate or over-react at times even though, deep down, you know you are not doing the right thing by getting scared or angry or closed off. Maximising the drama of something stems from an excess of emotion and/or ego around the situation, while trivialising something is an attempt to avoid looking into it deeply or even ignoring it altogether. One reaction may lead to greater conflict, while the other may lead to greater heartache. Melodrama is good for getting attention or for avoiding an issue, and should be ignored. A person may argue because they don’t want to lose. Anxiety, stress, feelings of powerlessness, or fear are common triggers of over-the-top reactions. This fear could be present in a person because of some deep insecurity, a tragic incident, family inheritance or an anxiety associated with age. This can be cured with self-consciousness and effort. At the end of the day, however, people are people. There are no truly difficult people or difficult situations, only people who have unrefined communication skills or situations that are unclear or the facts not known. You only need to contact your intuition and Divine guidance to receive all the answers you seek. You can access your inner knowledge by finding calm and trusting that everything will work out for you. Put fear away from you and you will find what you seek.

• @TheCaptain thank you. These cards give hard truth. But i don't know for sure if i trivialize, which is not good in my situations, or exaggerate. I think that i am being treated unfair, and feel upset when receive answers to my complaints, as there answers are not helpful (I even know regret that i had written some complaints, afraid that they may think i am hysterical). Can it be that i exaggerate this reaction? Or can it be that exaggeration is about the whole attitude to my problem (problem with getting money back)? I mean were my actions wrong from the beginning?

• You need to consult someone where you are working who understands the situation.

• thank you @TheCaptain.

• @TheCaptain hello again. What do i need to know about my relationship with my first love?
    What action should I take about it?
    What outcome will come about by taking this advice?

• @IrieEden your spirit guidance card is -

The Card of The Law of Love

In this situation, you are advised to consider the Universal Law of Love and apply it to your life. The Law of Love states that the highest vibrational frequency is God in infinite love. God is love. You are part of God, part of love. God is light. You are light. With the knowledge of the Law of Love, no other laws are even necessary. However, as you are on the physical plane and fear is present in a duality with love, it is necessary to produce all these other Universal Spiritual Laws to help you cope with material existence. The people in your life and the situations you encounter all come to help you learn this most important Law in different ways. When you have learned it, they depart. Love conquers all. Love is your real existence - if you only knew, believed and remembered, your life's journey on the earth plane could be effortless and blissful. Your healing, growth and evolution would be complete and you could really know you are part of God. Be love and become Beloved.

After all, isn't Love all there is? If you live your life with every action, decision and thought coming from Love, you will be a fully evolved being.

Try to practice this ability to love for 20 minutes.

1. Sit comfortably and close your eyes. Allow any thoughts that come to your mind to gently pass. Don't seek to stop your thoughts; don't try to enter a state of no-mind. Instead, just allow whatever comes to happen naturally.
    2. Say, in your mind, this thought: "Praise love for this moment in its perfection." Think it without any effort, the same way you might think any other thought, without concentrating or even trying to understand its meaning.
    3. At the same time that you think this thought, put your attention deep in the area of your heart. Think about your situation objectively, without judgment or reasoning or desires.
    4. After thinking the thought, leave a space, a pause. After a few moments, repeat the thought and again leave a space.
    5. Continue in this way for about twenty minutes. You can glance at your watch or a clock to check the time.
      Don't think the thought over and over again nonstop as you would a mantra - always leave a space of a few seconds between each repetition. You may experience peace and silence during this gap, but it is also possible that you will have thoughts. Sometimes you may forget the thought, change some of the words, or stray from the point of attention. If this happens, as soon as you realize it, simply go back to thinking the thought correctly. All of this is perfectly normal and natural. Just remember: when you realize that you are not thinking the thought, choose to think it again. Practice for 20 minutes.

When You Have Finished - in order to benefit from the full power of this thought, it is necessary to commit to regular practice. If we join a gym but never go, we do not get fitter. In the same way, if we do not practice this way of thinking, it does not work. Ideally, practice for an hour a day with the eyes closed. You can divide this hour into two blocks of half an hour or three blocks of twenty minutes. The most important thing is that you do it until the answer comes to you effortlessly. If on some days, you can't do an hour, a shorter time is better than nothing. This process is called unifying. There are two ways to unify: with eyes open and with eyes closed. Keeping the eyes closed is the most profound way to unify, as it takes you deeply into the experience of love-consciousness. You can think this thought with your eyes open whenever you want, in any situation. For maximum results, think it every time you remember it - while you are brushing your teeth, exercising at the gym, watching TV, or waiting in line at the bank. Every time you use the thought, you are bringing your attention completely into the present moment and connecting with love-consciousness. When you are present in the moment, the projections and fears clouding your window of perception begin to dissolve. You will start to see your situation with new eyes.

• @TheCaptain thank you very much!

• @TheCaptain my last response seemed so short for what was a very thought out answer to my question. I just wanted to thank you because I have been equally searching for an answer that solves my problem and for a way to feel more loving/loved. The answer was so perfect and I love that it will help me come to the answer on my own, and trust that its the right move to make. Hopefully, that was a proper thank you!

• Hi, Captain not sure if you are doing these but may I join in its about a guy I have been talking to from the States he lives in GA and I am heading back to IL next Thursday after living in New Zealand for 4 years.
    What advice do I need to know about Mike and forming a relationship with him?
    What action do I need to take in the case of wanting to form a relationship with mike?
    What will be the likely outcome of me and Mike having a relationship?
    Our Birthdates are:
    Mine- 10/10/92
    His: 12/03/93 (December 3rd)
    Thank you ❤

• @IrieEden it was! 🙂