Action/Advice/Outcome readings ...

• TheCaptain, thank you for valuable information! I didn't know that i can be an example for somebody.

• @marishkaa yes you can!

• Hello i am stressing about my section 8. Im a single mother with a 4 year old. I made way over then i was supposed to and told my worker. I decided to just put my 2 weeks in for my job so i wont have any income after that. But now im afraid to tell my section 8. I wanted to tell her i just got confused with the dates but im afraid she will question it. Can someone please tell me what to do? Or can someone tell what will happen in the future if i tell her i got confused with the dates? Will she believe me or question it?

• Shefie, please explain what a section 8 is.

• Hi The Captain, it's been a while... Could you please offer an insight ... What advice do I need to know about taking care of a health situation ? What action do I need to take in the case of it getting worse ? What will be the likely outcome of just trusting the doctors ? Thank you in advance !

• @voplysoply Feelings of negativity like hatred and anger can make your life a lot more difficult to handle, unless you understand how to stop hating or being angry at someone (especially if it is yourself you don’t like) and learn to deal with the people you hate or are angry at. Years of piled up frustration and neglect can make you start being angry or hating. So can jealousy. But, negativity need not always be because of someone else. It is as much an indicator of your own personality, say psychologists. If you are among those who are generally unhappy and dissatisfied with life, it’s more likely that you will have a hard time dealing with bad feelings. If you’ve always thought that you got a raw deal, then in all probability, you will also hate or be angry at the people whom you think got it easy. It could be a result of what you went through in your life. Your past experiences shape what you are today. And all this will only make it more difficult for you to deal with negativity. But you have to deal with it because it is going to harm no one as much as it harms you. It eventually will make you ill. The most powerful argument against negativity is that it is pointless. You’re causing more pain to yourself than the person/people you are feeling bad at. It most certainly won’t help you get over this inner negativity. But yes, it will slowly take its toll on you. It can change the way you feel about yourself and the world. Negative feelings can take a serious toll on your mind and physical health. They can cause mental stress and related problems, like lack of sleep and irritability. They can affect your immune system and even make you anti-social. Is it worth such a strong reaction from your side? The more you analyze your feeling, the more you’ll realize that it is not worth it. This is your problem, so you have to work it out. Confront the feeling, and then get over it. Don’t hold on to it. Move on by letting it go! Being negative has no real therapeutic value. If you really do want to wake up to a better day, it’s up to you to decide your limits of hate, anger, frustration etc. How much of it is worth it, and how much of it isn’t? Learn to draw the line and never let your bad feelings grow into an obsession. By creating ways to get over negativity, you are actually creating a better life that revolves around you, instead of around someone or something that doesn’t even care about your existence. Knowing how to get over feeling negative and being happy in your life is actually the best way to attain physical, emotional and mental health. Rid yourself of negativity and you rid yourself of unhappiness and unwellness.

• This post is deleted!

• @thecaptain Thank you, the Captain, that's very accurate, although it's not my health in question (at this point, at least) . But yes, there is a lot of truth in it.

• @thecaptain dearest captain,
    I would love to know what the outcome of our home search will be?
    What action do I need to take in my divorce case?
    And what advice do I need to know about my 12 year old’s success for school next year?

• @hobbles76
    'I would love to know what the outcome of our home search will be?'
    If you believe you are worthy of a good safe home, you will attract it. But the search will be endless or unfortunate if you don't value yourself enough to believe you deserve the best.

'What action do I need to take in my divorce case?'
    You need to disconnect yourself emotionally, mentally and spiritually from it and allow/trust Spirit to handle the case for you. Step back and draw a deep breath for greater perspective.

'And what advice do I need to know about my 12 year old’s success for school next year?'
    Surround your child with love and support - do not project your fears onto him. You need to learn the lesson of loving disconnection/objectivity in all areas of your life. Teach him to connect with his guides and the angels for guidance. Constantly tell him - and believe it yourself - that school will be a wonderful experience for him. And it will be, once any negativity has been removed from the situation.

• @thecaptain
    Thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense. He can do amazing some days and other days he seems to struggle. I am praying that all improves as we are moving forward in so many ways! We really do deserve so much more. We are looking at a new place tomorrow and I feel like it would be a great fit for us! 🙂 Thank you!

• What will be the likely outcome of my relationship with this Gemini male?

• @cece190 you will become full of hatred and negativity if you don't see through this guy. You mustn't become bitter just because someone doesn't turn out to be the person of your dreams. We are all fallible.

• @thecaptain thank you!

• @TheCaptain
    If this is still open
    I have query regarding my career?
    I have been struggling in this area for last two years.
    And one for my love life?
    Your reading in this regard will be a great help.
    Thanks in advance 🙂 🙂

• @pc210

Career: why not now? It is far too easy to put off until tomorrow what we are dreaming of today. We tell ourselves that we will chase our dreams someday once we have accomplished other lesser goals. In truth, it is our fear that keeps us from seeking fulfillment in the 'here and now' because we view failure as a possibility, our reasons for delaying our inevitable success seem sound and rational. If we ask ourselves what we are really waiting for, however, we discover that there is no truly compelling reason why we should put off the pursuit of the dreams that sustain us. When we look decisively at our existence and state, "Why not now, indeed!" we are empowered to begin changing our lives this very moment. We procrastinate for many reasons, from a perceived lack of time to a legitimate lack of self-belief, but the truth of the matter is that there is no time like the present and no time but the present. All the joy, passion, and contentment you can envision can be yours right now, rather than in some far-off point in time. You don't need more time, money, confidence, attractiveness, good health, or whatever. You need only remind yourself that there is nothing standing between you and fulfillment. If you decide that today is the day you will take your destiny into your hands, you will soon discover that you hold the keys of your fate.

Love: you must dig deep within yourself to express your love unconditionally. Unconditional love is not just romantic love. It is the acceptance of others as they are without judgments, conditions, or expectations. It is total acceptance of others without attempting to change them, except by our own positive example. We tap into this never-ending flow of unconditional love each time we honour ourselves and others. We widen the flow of the unconditional love we experience the more we consciously agree to accept ourselves and each other as we are, perhaps agreeing to disagree on the specifics of being in order to more deeply connect with the greater truth of who we truly are underneath our differences. You must love freely and openly without restraint or need or desire. It is our true nature to allow love to flow freely through us. When you ARE true love, it will flow from you to everyone and bring you back that which you give out.

• @thecaptain

Thank you again for the reading! We got the apartment that I applied for! My kids each get there own room! I’m so excited!! They are both excited. So much change coming so quickly. I am almost sure this is all great change for us! I’m like a little kid on Christmas morning! 🙂 I know this new place will be so much better for my kids. And it will even be much closer to work for me! Good things are finally being let in for us! 🙂

• Excellent news, Hobbles!

• This post is deleted!

• @jayann, you can certainly have any material thing or possession you want - just don't become attached to it. It is a temporary thing. Nor should you depend on other people for your happiness or love. All you need is inside you. But you continue to deny your own power. What direction do YOU want to move in? What is YOUR inspiration?