What Decks Are You Drawn To?

• I have been going through Book Depository and I have been drooling over some amazing decks ..... I am going to have to be very careful not too go too crazy .. some of the decks really are incredible and when you see a title you haven't seen or one someone has recommended ... ohh dear ... my Wishlist has grown ...

• I have finally received some of the decks I have ordered ..

here is the list of the decks I received ( I added them to my Youtube channel) - Native American Tarot arrived, NZ Naturally Tarot (NZ Animals ) , The Crystal Ally cards (Evolution Edition), Motherpeace Mini Tarot, The Dragon tarot (Nigel Suckling), The Animal Wisdom Tarot and Higher Love Soul Link Oracle cards (words only ) That is it so far over April/May ...

If you want to see some images I can post them when I can ...

What has been your latest acquisition?

• Here are a few photos of some of the decks

0_1557138965641_Picture 6.jpg

0_1557138996550_Picture 1.jpg

0_1557139017008_Picture 2.jpg

0_1557139070323_NZ Tarot.jpg

• In a standard deck, there are 52 cards plus 2 joker cards. There are 4 suits- Spades, Diamonds, Clubs and Hearts. So, there are 13 cards of each suit.

In each suit, there are 9 number cards from 2–10, a Jack, a Queen, a King, and an Ace. So, we can say that there are a total of 9*4= 36 number cards; 4 Jacks; 4 Queens; 4 Kings and 4 Ace cards.

• New Tarot decks I ma loving working with ...

Mary El- The First Edition .... (Mary White)

The Chakra Wisdom Tarot - Tori Hartman

Animal Wisdom Tarot

The Starman Tarot

New Zealand Naturally Tarot

Just to name a few Tarot decks I love working with at the moment ...