major arcana

• I got an online 10 card reading and I got all major arcana cards. the lovers, justice, the moon, the tower, the hanged man, the emperor, the empress, the hierophant, temperance, and judgement. What does that mean?

• for one thing when you get a lot of major's it means something big is happening or coming and it is out of your hands....fate/karma are leading the way. Not near my cards right now - wlll write down and see what I can and get back to you.

• HI you said online 10 card reading but you did not say how the cards were lied out. Was the spread a Celtic cross or a Romany or basic.
    Please forgive my ignorance.

• without knowing what kind of spread it was ...or if any were reversed ...
    what the question was ... and if this is the order in which they came up
    --- this is what I can give you at the moment. Don't know if it will help. Over the years I've learned that for me when I get more than 5 or 6 major cards to just put the cards away because it was out of my control and things would unfold as they were meant to. But this is me.

lovers -faced with difficult choice, decision, commitment

justice -concerned justice should be done

moon -confusion, depression, deception

tower -shock, revelation, accident

hanged man -sacrifice, dedication

emperor -authority, responsibility,promotion

empress -security, well being, motherhood

hierophant -professional advice, learning, teaching

temperance -balanced personality, tactfulness

judgement -assessment, satisfying outcome

• Some readers only read from the major arcana, especially if the question refers to or involves people.

• true ....i should have specified when i use the celtic spread

• The Major Arcana cards of the Tarot are based on archetypes of the human experience. Together, they tell a story, beginning with the Fool and arriving finally at the World. The Major Arcana Tarot cards represent the life lessons, karmic influences and the big archetypal themes that are influencing your life and your soul's journey