Help me reading tarot card combinations

• Hello! I started to read tarot cards this week. And I am trying to understand my first question (Actually, I made two questions, because I couldn't come to a conclusion at first one).

First Question.
    Two options:
    • Keep 'what' I have and work on it in order to be successful?
    3 of wands
    • To start a new venture (same goal but different approach)?
    5 of Pentacles
    • An advice, synthesis:
    The Chariot

Second Question. I went further.
    Positive: 2 of Wands
    Negative: Ace of Swords
    The cause and the Sentence: 9 of Pentacles
    The Summary: The Star
    My Interpretation: I have two choices, but I am not able to confrontate the problem I'm facing. I think I won't be able to turn this into something successful, at least, not at the level I'd like.

Positive: Ace of Pentacles
    Negative: 10 of Pentacles
    The cause and the Sentence: 10 of Wands
    The Summary: 4 of Pentacles
    My Interpretation: I may achieve the success, BUT, I have to very careful. I'm a bit scare of the negative traits this sentence represents (lose money, prestige, or what?).

I am seeing The Charriot with frequency, but it's really hard to determine what does it mean. The same happens with The Star.

Could anybody give some insight what path should I follow.

Thanks in advance.

• @misswatson said in Help me reading tarot card combinations:

First Question.
    Two options:
    3 of wands
    5 of Pentacles
    • An advice, synthesis:
    The Chariot

I am going to break your message down into sections .. let us begin with the first Question ... and the cards you got ...

3 of Wands ... seems to be that decisions may have already been made, you have started the journey but suddenly have found a reason to pause... maybe you have a need to reflect, contemplate in what actually, truly lies ahead.... on some level ... (I kept getting doubt about this choice )

5 of Pentacles - Tells us that you are being led by another, will this venture take you out of the cold so to speak, allowing you to overcome any difficulties, struggles or conflicts you may have had financially?

The Chariot - tells you Whatever you decide you will find success, triumphant victory but you must contemplate, reflect on the direction you will take, this is black and white, no grey area in this direction.. you must be able to move in the same direction with focus ....

hope that gives you something to reflect on in some way ...

Second Question. I went further.
    Positive: 2 of Wands
    Negative: Ace of Swords
    The cause and the Sentence: 9 of Pentacles
    The Summary: The Star
    My Interpretation: I have two choices, but I am not able to confrontate the problem I'm facing. I think I won't be able to turn this into something successful, at least, not at the level I'd like.

Ok when I look at this next section I see yes there are choices to be made ... anything is truly possible ...
    with the Ace of Swords in the negative position I get a sense that you are feeling scattered, unclear, there has been no clarity about what you truly want to achieve .... There is a need to clear thinking, goal .. a Vision Board.. a clear business approach to writing a proposal ... what this business entails ... maybe a need to review your own thoughts

The Star tells you there is hope and possibility but you have to wish for it, a sense of having faith .. believe in yourself and what is possible ....

To start a new venture (same goal but different approach)?
    Positive: Ace of Pentacles
    Negative: 10 of Pentacles
    The cause and the Sentence: 10 of Wands
    The Summary: 4 of Pentacles
    My Interpretation: I may achieve the success, BUT, I have to very careful. I'm a bit scare of the negative traits this sentence represents (lose money, prestige, or what?).

I look at this and get the feeling the potential is huge but your thoughts of being successful in some way is actually scary for you .. there is a block in achieving riches in all aspects of your life...
    There is a huge burden, a weight you carry on your shoulders ....
    It is important to put something away, hold onto something that will produce positive results later on down the track ..... (4 of Pentacles)

Chariot can ask that you think very carefully about the direction you wish to take and stay focus and determined in the decision made ...

The Star talks about hope, possibility and wishes.. the goals you wish to achieve... are all there but you must believe ...

• Hope that helps you with some reflection and contemplation
    take care and Blessed Be!

• @hekatesxing said in Help me reading tarot card combinations:

Hope that helps you with some reflection and contemplation
    take care and Blessed Be!

Thank you so much for answering me!
    It really helped me! 🙏

• You are so welcome .. Take care ...

3 wands = creative ideas, laying plans, luck
    5 pent = material trouble, poverty, worry, unemployment
    chariot = willpower, ambition, able to cope with conflicts and problems to succeed.

2 wands + = balance, peace restored,truce
    A spade - = cruelty, injustice

9 pent = material gain, security achieved through effort, often someone living alone

STAR = peace, rest, healing, unexpected blessings, inspiration, refreshment, renewal, widening of horizons

=========================

Ace pent + = feeling, security, wealth, satisfied and content

10 pen - = family, friends, etc giving advice not wanted individuality being stifled, conflicts from inheritance, family problems, social responsibilities.

10 wands = burden of resposibility, many commitments

4 pent = extreme stability and resistance to change, may grow over-cautious and unimaginative, stability, security

• @badgerwoman Thank you so much!! 🙏