Palindromes

• So, for quite a number of months, I've been seeing 444, 333, 222 and 111. Most recently, 111 or 333. Over the past week, though, it's been palindromes. Every time I look at the clock. It's never the same number, but always a palindrome (141, 414, 242, 747, etc). I've been getting better at picking up the meaning behind the numbers and recognizing what they connect to to understand the message. But, this just has me stumped. Any ideas?

• It may be the universe telling you that the meaning you want to derive is universal and can be looked at in both directions.

• It could mean that it's time for a shift in your life. While different numbers will have different meanings I think those that are palindromes are all related in a way, with each one going into more detail on how to proceed with your situation. I found this on a palindrome number ( 818 )

"Understand that when you see this number it is time to make a change in your life. Furthermore, you haven’t utilized your full potential and it is now time to take control of your life and change for the better. In addition, you must not rely on anyone or anything to make you happy, only you can do that." https://numerologyangel.com/818-angel-number/

How have things gone in your life recently if you don't mind me asking? Any problems with anyone close to you?

• @dianas

maybe your still getting these because you have not made the changes you need to ...might have thought you did but maybe not or not completely. Maybe each "set of a number ex: 111)
    will go away once the proper change is made.

I too would like to know what's been happening in your life since you posted your question

• I suppose I need to start writing the numbers down, then, so I can research them each as they appear. This has been a year of tremendous changes for me. I've been offered a job that I've been wanting in another state. My job search was prompted by my reporting of some awful behavior by my supervisors and peers at work, which initiated a pretty significant investigation. The upcoming move comes with big decisions, as my older boys will graduate high school in less than two years and my husband owns a local business here that he's passionate about. So, do I uproot them or let them finish senior year at their current school? My husband is experiencing burnout with his business, but gets occasional reminders that pull at his heartstrings to stay. I've started speaking my mind more and putting up with less bullsh*t. I've been more open about my childhood sexual abuse. I've started exploring spirituality through nature (paganism, I guess?). Honestly, there's just been so MUCH change, it's hard to know where to begin. I need to pay closer attention to the numbers themselves, I suppose. Thank you everyone for the feedback. Will check in again soon and keep updated on my new observations.

• wow ... you certainly are juggling a lot ...can't imagine the stress and drama involved either.

Definitely keep a notebook on the numbers ... also date it ...and write down anything that happens that could answer what each set means. This way you can refer back to them as you move forward. You might get answers and insight as you become more intimate with them.

It is amazing that you are "coming out of your cacoon" and allowing your real self to come to life ...maybe for the first time ever. The freedom to speak your mind, to share your pain of the past abuse, and to burst out to find your spiritual side ...searching and yearning to be MORE.

Be yourself. Hopefully your family will not be a problem in this. I am an eclectic wiccan... and have found such peace, love, and power in embracing this side of myself ...even when friends and family run from me in fear and anger thinking I am with the devil. sheez.

So be it. I am tired of hiding and lying about this side of me. They live who they are ...and I have a right to live who I am ...so do you.

• ok ... have no idea what this is really all about ... so going to do some research so I can be of more help - if that's at all possible. Off to read more ...

• @badgerwoman

ok ... went online and it told me about the number sequences - just like you were saying - but there is SO much info I got cross-eyed and stopped. LOL

SO .. is a site that tells what each number and multiple numbers "mean"???? This might help me get my mind around this concept.

• @badgerwoman thank you for your thoughts on this. I started writing down the numbers on my phone yesterday. But, after reading your comment, went back and added notes for the day. It might not make sense right away. But, if I go back to the notes later with a fresh mind, maybe I can piece it together. I appreciate the time you took to write all of that. ūü§ó

• Uh. So far...mind. blown. Below is my collection just from the last day. Everything is so relevant and about change, patience and determination to stay on the path, that things are going just as they should be. It has taken a lot of work and summoning courage to direct these changes in my life right now. The old me never would have considered confronting my supervisor for what he did. The old me never would have considered uprooting my family for a career change. The old me would have remained silent about my past abuse. Something in me finally changed course and I said, "enough." Why remain silent when I know others are struggling, too? If I can have a positive impact on someone else's painful situation, why stay silent? I love these little revelations of encouragement I've been getting, lately. Between my job offer, kind words from coworkers, my first (and very encouraging tarot session), repeating angel numbers and now these palindromes, I feel like things are as they should be. I know there will be more pain as this investigation comes to a close. But, I just need to be patient and know that things will work out as they should. For anyone interested, here are my notes:

Mar 31, 2019
    Attended a discussion on shamanic Journeying and soul Retrieval at Strega. Had a date night with Steve to watch Dumbo and have dinner at Chili's. We talked about the upcoming Laredo move and things we need to do to get the house ready for sale.

313-the strong connection you have with the angelic realm and the Ascended Masters is assisting you with staying positive, light and optimistic about your life. Pay close attention toyour intuition and inner-wisdom as you are being angelically guided towards the next steps along your path. Trust the messages and promptings and take positive action with confidence and enthusiasm. It is time to live your truths and express yourself with clarity, purpose, passion and love. Be a positive light to others.

141- hard work and initiative, practical thinking, instinctual knowledge, construction, success and achieving abundance.

212-Listen to your intuition and have faith in yourself and your ideas and beliefs. The more you believe that all turns out well, the more that turns out well. Angel Number 212 may be telling you to look to different ways to enhance your home, garden and surrounds. This includes matters within the house and family arena.

454-Angel Number 454 is a message that the life changes ahead of you (or currently taking place) have been orchestrated by the angels and your Spirit Guide (or Guardian Angel). They have heard your prayers and positive affirmations and have witnessed you working towards achieving your goals and bringing positive changes to your life. As a result, your desires will come to fruition. Trust that all is going to Divine plan in your life.

818-Angel Number 818 may be telling you that you are nearing the end of a significant and important phase of your life. If there is some part of your life that is not flowing as you'd like, know that it will soon be healed and/or replaced with better, more suited situations and circumstances.

828-Angel Number 828 brings a message to focus on what it is that you really want to achieve. Success depends upon yourattitude, your way of thinking, taking affirmative action, and taking responsibility for the outcomes in your life. Have the desire and intention, make the decision to take action, then do it. Take a leap of faith and trust that your inner-guidance system will lead you in the right direction. Angel Number 828 may be an indication that one door is beginning to open, and another is about to close. Be sure to listen to your intuition closely as it will guide your steps to positive and steady abundance and prosperity during these changes. Angel Number 828 is also a powerful message of faith, trust and self-belief. Your positive attitude, prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and acknowledged by the Universal Energies and you are encouraged to stay focused, balanced and at peace within. Continue forth upon your spiritual pathand soul mission as your desired results and outcomes will manifest in your life. Trust that all is going to Divine plan in Divine right time.

Apr 1, 2019
    A rare day off from work (flex).

717- Angel Number 717 is a message from theangels that the new beginnings and opportunities occurring in your life will bring you into full alignment with yourDivine life purpose and soul mission. You are encouraged to follow your intuition and the guidance from the angelsregarding your next steps. Angel Number 717 indicates that positive changes in your life have put you on the right track in regards to your life purpose and mission. Keep up the great work you have been doing and you will continue tomanifest your good. Angel Number 717 encourages you to continue with your positive affirmationsand maintain an optimistic attitude as these are manifesting positive energiesand auspicious opportunities for you. Seek out an occupation, past-time or hobby that taps into your natural talents and interests. You may even look to begin a course or line of study that will enhance your knowledge and benefit your life. Put what you learn into practice and you will serve to help and assist others as well as advance yourself along your personal path.

808-Angel Number 808 brings a message from your angels signifying that the impending endings in your life are part of your soul purpose and life mission. Ask the angels to help allay any fears or worries you may have about these upcoming changes. You will find with hindsight that the changes were necessary and ultimately very positive and beneficial for you. Angel Number 808 tells you to be sure that the path you choose to take aligns with your true self on every level. Your life is for you to live, made up of your choices and actions, so make sure that they are right for you. Ask yourself what is most important to you, then have the courage to create your life around it. Do not fear changing paths or paving a new one if feeling guided to do so. When you live your life from a place that reflects who you truly are, the energies of the Universe come together to assist you.

• @dianas

hey girl ... its no problem ... I'm here for the long haul. I am interested in what this is all about ... not only to see if I can help once I understand .... but also to learn something new!!!

• @badgerwoman

These numbers and meanings ...is this from a book or something? Angel meanings? Just wondering where your getting the interpretations for each number and sets of numbers.

• @badgerwoman these were all on a blogspot I came across. Here's the link for 808. But, I just googled each number and that blog came up for each one.

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/12/angel-number-808.html?m=1

• @dianas

aaaaahhh ok ....was so lost - lol - will check it out