Is there anyone who does Crystal or colour readings

• I would be interested in hearing what other people think of crystal and or colour readings.
    I have just discovered that I an INDIGO personality but have in the past been told that I have a pink aurora.

• @jayann There are many ways to do Crystal and colour Readings....

With Crystals or with oracle cards that depict different types of crystals...
    With crystals they can be specifically chosen then interpreted on the meaning of that specific crystal or several crystals can be chosen from a bag and then cast onto a casting sheet (Check out Crystal Kits ) and the meanings can be combined from the specific crystal and where it landed on the casting sheet ... .

With Aura Readings- there are normally several different level of colours ... The Main colour and then there are colours that may change with your mood or fluctuate in depth of colour ... Aura Readings can be done by someone who sees and feels the Aura ... they may draw the colours around the body (Psychic Artist) or may be able to describe the physical and mental aspects of a person ...

The Pink depending on whether the colour was pale or bright, dark or muddy in colour will have its own meaning, whether it was Dominant in nature or changing will also add meaning ....

There are many aspects to both types of readings , they can be used for Divination or can be used for healing, physical, mental and emotional aspects of someone...

• @hekatesxing
    ty more information to add to my knowledge.

• @jayann You are so welcome