Breakup tarot spread interpretations

• Hi!
    I've been reading my own tarot for a while now but I need help with an interpretation of a specific spread. I was blindsided by a breakup with my ex nearly 8 months ago and we have hardly spoken since. I wasn't really given a clear reason as to why it happened but out of love and respect decided to distance myself from trying to figure out what had happened. I reflected, worked on myself, and in most ways I have moved on. I did lots of tarot trying to understand the meaning of the breakup in the months following but was consistently told to focus on my own self love, and move on. Anyways, no matter how much I focus on myself, go on dates, give myself everything I need I still feel a strong connection to him. Even after doing a cord cutting ritual (which helped in some ways) I still feel his energy lingering inside of me. Last night I woke up with a strong pressence of him for the first time in a long time and decided to do a spread to make sense of it all.
    I asked why this lingering feeling is present and got the king of pentacles, I asked how he feels about me and the breakup currently and pulled the empress, I asked what our chances of reconnecting (intimate or simply connecting) and pulled strength, and finally what the best course of action for me is regarding these feelings and pulled the 3 of swords rx. This combination of cards is a little lost for me (i'm not surprised the universe has consistently told me I'm not supposed to get these answers yet if ever) but this spread feels it's trying to tell me something. Any help is much appreciated.

• King of Pentacles- Earthy character, practical, honest, generous, successful, works hard,- Maybe you are being asked to be practical and honest....
    Empress- Motherhood, taking care of others, bounty, abundance...
    Maybe he felt you were always doing everything for him, fussing over him....
    Strength- endurance, courage with patience ....
    3 of Swords RX- overcoming heartbreak .......moving ahead with perceptions ... Hope this gives you some thoughts to reflect on ... contemplate and meditate ....