Fertility tarot

• Hi, i asked the cards if my wishes would come true this month following months of ttc. I drew the three of swords (past) ace of pentacles (present) and king of cups (future) im struggling to understand what this means. Thanks

• @di62 ok let me try 😊.. 3 of swords heartache in the past. Maybe you tried to get pregnant in the past and didn’t turn out so good left heartache..Ace of pentacles 😊Time for New beginnings the past in the past you may already be pregnant if not then Get ready!!!....King of Cups your bae my be more understanding/caring/loving also good parenting qualities.. king of Cups holds Scorpio Energy.. so when I look at the king of cups we see water and a fish and he’s also holding a cup cups meaning love ok now we see this wand looking thing lol placed in his other hand we can use our imagination he he how these things can all play apart in fertility... FISH WATER,WAND ,the wand could represent an Erection or a needle ..πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I feel good about this reading you did for yourself.. it’s so positive πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ§šπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ’« Hope this helps