Captian ~ Is there anything ?

• Hello Captain ,

How are you and how are things going today ? . Captain , is there anything that I need to know /do / or hear at this point in my life , that will of benefit to me at this time or in the near future ?

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• You need to be able to answer this question for yourself. Listen to your intution or work harder to be able to hear it. This is all about overcoming your self-doubt and insecurity that you cannot help yourself as much as other people can.

• Thank you Captain . I really have been trying to figure this all this out for myself , be it by asking my Spirit Guides /Angels for guidance . But , I have not been very successful in hearing the advice or answers . I think or I should say , I know what my problem is and that is not being able to full concentrate on the whole process . Just when I think I have a moment to myself to just relax something always comes up . I sooooooooooooo wish I could just go away for awhile by myself and have a bit of peace and tranquility . That would be heavenly . Anyway , I am sure you hear that all the time huh . I am getting a bit better at meditating again thou . so I guess not all is lost .:O).Slow and easy wins the race I guess . .

Have a great day .

Doves