TarotNick can you please help.

• @TarotNick
    Hi I was wondering if you can do a reading as I am feeling crap.
    Worthless
    Unloved
    Nothing special
    With so many regrets
    Feeling like I made the wrong choices in the pass.
    TY for your help and may you be rewarded with everything positive

• Hi Jayann,

Have you worked on your last reading? It's about 3 weeks... it takes time.

Your at a spot where you are not sure where you are going and disappointed...like a sad sigh.
    You do cherish honesty and love and are a good person...somethings you may jump at things not having patience...slow a little and think it through.
    When you fear yourself it will create a darkness...feeling sad and questioning which goes in a wrong circle, then you get down on yourself, but above I trust that you have the ability to be the bright person...you need to tell yourself that and start believing in you.
    You are hopeful, something coming with a smile.
    Before that can happen though you have to face something...it's a negative feeling, doubt...and something like just going through the motions.
    With that you are not concentrating on what you want, you can't just want things and wish they will happen, work on what you want...think it through...it won't just come to you.
    Some money or something good will pop up but not last...you just go through it.
    You desire harmony with someone a balance.
    You will accept what you want to hear and not look into the real reason.
    You can achieve what you want if you put your mind to it.
    Be smart about it, look at what you want and why. First though you need to love you, then build the foundation... and it is ok if you are by yourself to find that answer.

What have you tried to work on for the first three sentences?
    Did you look into the surface question? where it was something you wanted to hear?
    And most of all what have you done for you?
    The readings I do are a message for you...but you have homework to do....

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Jayann,

What can you do to make yourself smile?
    What plan can you put in place to make your next step better?

• This post is deleted!