Tarot Nick can you help me (1 month later)

• @badgerwoman I am just sadden because of the memories that I captured throughout the years. Mainly of my children and my last pregnancy. I been trying to stay positive about this but I can't help but wonder at times. Maybe I am just looking for some clarity and some understanding that will help me move on. So you don't think I dropped it outside when I left that night?

Right before I came across your first reply I had a vivid dream the other night about it been in one of their bedrooms and was able to see where exactly it was at. When you said "bedroom" was it by any change you picking it up from my dream? Or you actually see it been in my parents home?

I feel confused you say to keep looking but I am not sure where to look. Do you see me getting it back eventually?

For the meanwhile should I just forget about it and move on or remain hopeful?The more time that goes by I just get doubtful.

Thank you so much for taking the time.

• @emma I really hope you get your phone back gurl. Good luck. 👍🏻

Is it possible anyhow to search the whole house? I once lost some precious photos of mine and I know how you feel.

• @anon-undertaker-0 thank you I hope so too.

• @emma

i saw in my mind " a bedroom" ... don't know who's bedroom it was. Did not see the actual phone or where it was or how it got there ....just saw a room with a bed in it. I was not picking up on your dream ... this was something I was receiving from my own "mentally reaching out in your direction" and getting this mental image right away.

You could offer to "clean" whatever bedrooms you think it could be in ... but it would have to be an "in dept cleaning" ... which may seem like a form of invasion of privacy to that person

If you can not "clean a bedroom in detail" .... then leave things as they are and get on with your life. It will be up to spirit to let things happen and unfold in their own proper time
    and way.

• @badgerwoman just to clarify it seems as if we are going in circles. I agree that I should just leave things alone since now I am getting freaked out when you say about a spirit. First it seemed that I would get it back then now I feel skeptical and maybe I am not understanding how the interpret these readings.

• @emma

sorry ... I keep forgetting their are many people here who are not familiar with some words or terms that many of us often use in conversations.

when I said "spirit" .... it means whatever you find in your life that you believe in that is holy, good, positive, angels, god, etc.

• @badgerwoman okay thanks that makes sense now. Overall are you able to you still see the same as me getting it back one day? I am trying to piece together both readings from you and Tarot nick. Since both of you have said that I will get it back. And I am also trying to understand my dream since is similar to what you are telling me. In fact I was able to see exactly where it was. Are you able to tell me if that person has any intention in giving it back? I also was envisioning that person bringing to my house and hiding it for me to find it. And is funny you said that too.

• @emma

told you all I know ... you will get phone back.

• @badgerwoman thank you and sorry I am just so new to this.

• I am just following up and no luck yet. Wondering if the readings changed or look the same. Alot has happend. And the older woman that Tarot nick talked about is doing alot of drama and pain. I am beginning to wonder if she is involved with my phone. I don't want to say much but she has done this before with another family member.

• thank you for update .... you must stop questioning every little thing ... letting go of it for now means exactly that .... get on with life. It will happen in its own time. Trust and have faith. It could take quite awhile.

• Hi Emma,

Here is a reading,

You are feeling weary and that things are not moving.
    You are acting like you don't know what is going on, but I think it is more of you are not sure how to act.
    You are wasting effort in the direction you are headed.
    You are accepting what you are being told...when I think you know something is different.
    You are looking for social approval.
    Things will work out.
    You are not listening to good advise though, it is not what you want to hear.
    There will be a change so please relax.
    You will get through this, but with an emotional cost.
    There will be a wait before something happens, you may be disappointed.
    Reflect on what got you here, and make a good choice.

That was a strong message, take it and learn from it. In the end is it worth the emotions spent? I don't mean to be harsh...just the way the reading went.
    Hope that helps,
    Nick

• Thank you Tarot Nick. You nailed it since is exactly how I am feeling except the social approval. There is alot of family stress going on right now. I am staying hopeful and trying to bounce back and remain calm through it all. I am taking all the positive energy and advice given to me. I really do appreciate your readings. I know one day I will move pass all of this. But is hard at times knowing how close family can really be and that what hurts the most. Especially how low they will go to hurt me. Do you see anything good from the first question regarding my phone? A little confused if I am understanding your latest reading correctly. But I have faith in your readings even if is good or bad. I promise I won't ask this anymore since I dont want to annoy any of you.

• Emma,

Things still will work out (Line 6 and 9); There is still some delay so you still need patience. The Social approval I think meant Family approval, but I go with my first impression of what I was feeling. So don't let this beat you up...too much stress and anticipation of something. Just let go and forgive because the anxiety you have is only eating you.

• tarotNick ....that was a VERY good reading. Accurate, direct, honest ....in a simple, concise way.
    Your words of explanation were comforting, reassuring and personal. Congrats.