a reading for career?

• I was looking for an opportunity 6 months ago, and i had two options, i chose one of them and working here for almost 6 months. But after choosing this I sometimes feel have I done wrong in chosing this, because there is a risk, I may have to leave this place after 6 months.
    Can anyone do a reading for my career? I am unable to understand what is best for me and this is leading to depression? Sometimes I feel like switching the field, but then I feel its too late for that and sometimes I feel I want to continue.

Can tarot help me to decide? Like what I actually want. And what I should do?

Your insight to this will be really helpful.

Thanks πŸ™‚ Blessings πŸ™‚

• Bump..... If anyone can make time and do a reading. And help to gain clarity towards making right choice for career..

Thanks πŸ™‚

• What is your date of birth, which careers are your two options and what do you really want to do for work?

• 2nd sep 1992
    I am into research. And both the opprtunities were related to research, but the places were different so i chose the one near to my place. I wish to pursue career in research, all i wish to know whether can i know where will i be in near future, as i am unable to get that confidence that am i destined for this or not.

• Practically, i should not have asked this, but deep inside there is something which i am unable to hear. Thats why i asked for a reading

Thanks

• @p21023, I can see you gravitate towards research because you like to be on your own a great deal (and maybe also because you tend to attract the wrong sort of people). Yet you have a very charismatic aura that surrounds you and you can attract many admirers. You are called to express yourself in this lifetime, not to hide yourself away forever from the public glare. Although many wonderfully romantic and imaginative energies swirl around you, you must dive fearlessly into the more dark and perilous areas of your own psyche, rooting out any fears or insecurities that are holding you back. To accomplish such a highly personal journey and to plug into alternate forms of energy, you will need to spend a great deal of time alone - but only until the inner work is completed. Letting in the light of spirit through meditation and prayer and maintaining a positive attitude, while at the same time developing the strength and willpower to contact your shadow side, will be critical to your success, personally and professionally. Thus, early in life, you do need to isolate yourself periodically in order to develop greater self-discipline and self-understanding, but later on as you mature, you will need to force yourself to go out into the glare of the public spotlight.

You must also learn to put yourself first rather than considering what everyone else wants. You need to ignore any advice you may have been given about not going overboard and allow yourself to get carried away with passion and excitement for what you want, because this is what will encourage other people to want to help you. You can place such a high value on egalitarianism and fair play that, when in direct competition with other people, you may quite happily take a step back and allow the rest of the pack to race ahead, even if you are well qualified for the job or due for advancement. It is important for you to understand that pushing ahead when your talents merit it does not mean you are becoming pretentious or ego-centered; it simply means that you are placing a fair value on yourself. It is important for you not to undervalue yourself and realize that equal relationships with other people can be indispensable to achieving your high ideals of fairness, honesty, inclusion, and respect. Until you are fifty, you must focus more on the people in your life and also on potential companions as you may put your attention too much onto your career. Those who travel alone through life may seem to have a kind of 'freedom' in the sense of having no one to answer to, few responsibilities, and fewer compromises to make. But you won't necessarily find freedom in isolation or running away. You must not become a lonely workaholic, cut off from your fellow human beings. You must also take charge of creating what you need for yourself, instead of looking for the ideal parent you may never have had. After the age of fifty-one, you will reach a turning point when you get more in touch with your personal power. But whatever age you are, the sooner you realize that you don’t have to live to work but work to live, the more fulfilling your life will be, and the greater your chances of discovering your outstanding potential for exerting a beneficial and inspirational influence on all those around you.

Your destiny is to learn to balance your own needs with those of other people's. Once you understand that being fair does not have to mean being happy with second best, your life's work is to exert a powerful and positive influence on many people. You have spiritual faculties that allow you to look into the hearts and minds of others. Not only are you highly empathic, but your intuitive and even psychic abilities are very well developed. Being around other people can thus be a great strain for you but you must persist. Learning how to protect yourself from other people's energies will be crucial. You are destined not only to be in touch with unseen realms, but to express your visionary views. However, the fact that your intuition is so highly developed could also easily cause you to withdraw from the world into a sort of religious or protective retreat. But it is your task to participate fully in the world through the complete and positive articulation of your gifts. You are called to be a prophet of sorts, although the most successful prophets are perhaps those who do not make elaborate calculations or inspired guesses but rather create the future through their own actions, thus ensuring the success of their prophecies.

Career - you will appreciate variety as the spice of life, so any occupation that allows you to explore many facets of experience, such as writing, acting, music, politics, leading trainings, court reporting or sales work that involves travel and working with a variety of different people will suit you very well. When you come out of your shell, you can be a great team player. You may be drawn to a career in the arts, the media, sport, social work, public relations, or toward banking, the stock market or accountancy. Your analytical skills suggest a successful career in education or science, or your egalitarian spirit can lead you to work in health care. With so many talents, you really can do anything that appeals to you. But don't choose a career just because it hides you away from the world - you are meant to work in it. You do appreciate a nice, safe home base but, when you grow into your full confidence, you will tend to trade security for adventure.

• You must also learn to put yourself first rather than considering what everyone else wants. You need to ignore any advice you may have been given about not going overboard and allow yourself to get carried away with passion and excitement for what you want, because this is what will encourage other people to want to help you.

• Thanks alot @TheCaptain and @denisbill

I am surely gonna work on that.

Sending Blessings and positive vibrations. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

This forum always helps me to stay calm and optimistic during the worst phases. Thanks all. πŸ™‚