understanding tarots

• I need clarification on the following.
    Will there be a different result if you ask the same question in different tarot readings on different days?
    Does it make a difference to the result if the reader is a professional or amateur beginner?
    Can the results be subject to free will or personal choice?
    Are tarot readers just reading tarot cards or is it tarot and psychic etc?

• @jayann said in understanding tarots:

I need clarification on the following.
    Will there be a different result if you ask the same question in different tarot readings on different days?
    Does it make a difference to the result if the reader is a professional or amateur beginner?
    Can the results be subject to free will or personal choice?
    Are tarot readers just reading tarot cards or is it tarot and psychic etc?

Jayann you're asking million dollar questions that no one can truely answer.

As I mentioned a while back (The Future) for the most part is not set in stone. It may have its limits and some things may be a matter of fate, but most things in life are fluid... Ever so changing. Theoretically you could asked the same question every day and get a different answer and all of them would be correct.

That's why you need to focus on the question and technique to properly extract the information. This is where an authentic experienced Card Reader really shines.

Beware there are many many soothsayers among us...

I view cards as a tool, its like an extension of my intuitive nature...
    If cards really interest you, then go buy you're own pack and start developing your latent skills.. Also there's alot of literature regarding the history and origins of Tarot.. Plenty of Tarot books on the market..

It just too big of a topic to dash in and out of..

• @ddude ty as you said there are many many soothsayers among you so what looks like a unhappy reading could be wrong and a hopeful reading could be wrong.
    fate and or human choice can chang things.
    I had a depressing reading from a different source using you suggested question.
    this is not helpful for me right now as I am depressed and finding life very hard.
    so ty for te answer.

• @jayann said in understanding tarots:

@ddude
    this is not helpful for me right now as I am depressed and finding life very hard.
    so ty for te answer.

So sorry for your depression and if I may be so bold as to say, therein lies your problem. "You don't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might just find you get what you need"

The problem is we sometimes get so down we can't see the forest through the trees. The answer you seek could be setting before you on a silver platter and you're simply choosing to ignore it ... What's the old adage "you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink".

My advise is BEFORE you go searching for answers on the outside, be sure to answer all the questions on the inside.

Ground yourself, make piece with the inner you and use what you have to build a better reality...

Cards can be therapeutic and it is something you can tap into. Grab a set, "bond" with them, allow them to be an extension of you. Get your mind out of the past and start thinking about today and tomorrow...

I'm here to help, but nobody can help you until you come to terms with the things inside. I believe cards can fill that void and you'll never have to worry about soothsayers again.. sometimes we are our worst own enemy 🙂

Go grab a deck of RWS and complete The Fools Journey 🙂