TarotNick

• Hello @TarotNick! Can you also read for me?

• Hi RaspberryGirl,

This is what I picked up,

There is loss and sorrow.
    Socially there is disruption... think before taking action.
    There are things in the way that you need to work on and work through.
    You feel restricted...and someone lied.
    Someone will help you out and will be a friend.
    Something new will start...a good feeling with it.
    Be careful with whom you think is a friend... the lie hurts.
    Be careful with whom you start the project with, make sure it is well thought out and you put all your effort behind it...do something well with effort.
    It is hard to have a friendship fail, don't get too down, it will affect other things if you let it.
    You will get through this, it may seem like it will take a long time...but learn what happen and why and slowly things will get better.
    The trick will be how you handle this, it will hurt and you will feel down but find the bright side and learn. If you are hurt learn forgiveness and don't hold onto the hurt...that will only hold pain...find a way to let the pain go and you will be fine.
    sorry not a fun reading...
    Hope that helps,
    Nick

• Wow. You gave me chills. I admit I suffered a recent loss and I am trying my best to move on from it. For sorrow, I myself is confused on how actually I feel. There is pain, but I am happy. Or so I thought. Is that something new related to my career? Still trying to figure out who lied to me. Is it possible that that lie is yet to happen?

• @raspberrygirl

What I picked up is that you will have at least one friend that will be a true friend and be there for you, but that also there is someone else who has lied...and will cause some hurt. I don't know whom it is, you will know. If you know it is coming at least you can look out for it and not be blind sided...just be you, don't worry about it because you won't have control over it...other then how you react to it...it will work out that is what the time card was for... just be aware and learn.

• This post is deleted!

• @tarotnick hope you are doing great! I've been doing a lot of changes lately spiritually and emotionally. Am I on the right path now? Will this year be emotionally good for me?

• Hi raspberrygirl,

My readings are mostly to deal with current issues. My feeling is deal with what is hitting you now and the rest will follow. Don't stress over what you don't have control over yet. That is just added worry that you can't control yet so live in the moment. The captain gives a good yearly overview... Put your heart and mind into your decisions and you will be on the right path.

• @tarotnick thank you so much! I feel lighter these past few days after I realized that I have control issues - main reason why I am unhappy. Hope that we can get in touch again in the future.

• @tarotnick said in TarotNick:

Hi RaspberryGirl,

This is what I picked up,

There is loss and sorrow.
    Socially there is disruption... think before taking action.
    There are things in the way that you need to work on and work through.
    You feel restricted...and someone lied.
    Someone will help you out and will be a friend.
    Something new will start...a good feeling with it.
    Be careful with whom you think is a friend... the lie hurts.
    Be careful with whom you start the project with, make sure it is well thought out and you put all your effort behind it...do something well with effort.
    It is hard to have a friendship fail, don't get too down, it will affect other things if you let it.
    You will get through this, it may seem like it will take a long time...but learn what happen and why and slowly things will get better.
    The trick will be how you handle this, it will hurt and you will feel down but find the bright side and learn. If you are hurt learn forgiveness and don't hold onto the hurt...that will only hold pain...find a way to let the pain go and you will be fine.
    sorry not a fun reading...
    Hope that helps,
    Nick

OMG. It has been quite a ride since this reading you made for me @TarotNick ! I think I'm slowly letting go of the pain. I recently started to smile again. Believe it or not, it is genuine. Will 2020 be kind to me this time? Haha

• @raspberrygirl
    That is great news, you made me smile.
    I can do a reading for you, but it would be what you are feeling. I lean towards mindfulness in my thoughts, so that we are in the now. Learn from the past... Live in the present...and let the future happen without worry because you can only control your current actions. The trick is try not to beat ourselves up...hahaha me included! I try to tell myself not to worry what I can't control and enjoy who I am and what I have... When I tell people things I always give from the heart and lead as I say... So you made me smile and I will pass that along and it will come back to you.