The one

• I asked my cards if the person I am thinking about is the person for me and got 5 of wands, 7 of pentacles and knight of cups. Took me quite sometime to think about what this could possibly mean and came down to the cards possibly telling me that there's a lot od conflict/competition going on and it is not good for me as I will just be waiting for a long time and knight of cups possibky telling me to move forward with my life without that person. Do you have any other views? I appreciate your input here.

• @raspberrygirl
    The following people might be able to help with your reading.
    @TarotNick , @jessanh and or @ddude.
    What was your question you asked while doing you tarot spread?

• @raspberrygirl said in The one:

I asked my cards if the person I am thinking about is the person for me and got 5 of wands, 7 of pentacles and knight of cups.

Hey Raspberrygirl, I cant read your cards without seeing them but I did pull my cards to have a look see... I dont believe they're that bad...

I just see two very competitive people, protecting their interest and boundaries while maintaining their sovereignty. Its a friendly competition but they're also setting the ground rules...

I feel both of them are linked to that 7 of Pentacles, which partially explains the behavior found in the 5 of Clubs...

What I find really interesting is the Knight of Cups. Knights and Pages are generally regarded as people or influences... If this spread is/was laid out like a Past, Present and Future, then be on lookout for a new love prospect and/or romantic Knight riding into your life..

Let me back up a second ... that 5 of Clubs can be Negotiated, that 7 of Pentacles is not guaranteed and requires discipline and hard work... If this is a good hand - That Knight of Cups will be here soon enough..

• @ddude thanks for your input! Oddly enough, I am starting to think we're not meant to be.

• @raspberrygirl said in The one:

@ddude thanks for your input! Oddly enough, I am starting to think we're not meant to be.

Raspberrygirl, please correct me if I'm wrong. These are "YOUR" cards that "YOU" dealt concerning "YOUR" life!

Rhetorical Questions

Then who better to read them than "You"?
    Is this a valid hand, are you feeling it?
    What are you feeling and why?
    What are the deeper aspects or meaning/message(s) the cards are revealing?

Sure sometimes we can be blind to the truth or out right refuse to accept it. Though I don't feel this applies to you...

These cards have a purpose, they don't only hold "A" key to the future, but they also hold "A" key to understanding your innerself...

Yea kinda deep, over the top ... it is what it is 🙂 Good luck dear 🙂

• @ddude i know what you are trying to say. It is just sometimes, we get confused specially if the situation is very close to our hearts.