What can you tell me about these family members relationships?

• Wht can you tell me about these three people?
    (1) born on 09/01/1917
    (2) born on 17/05/1920
    (3) born on 18/01/1958
    do they get on?
    what are the problems?
    how to get peace and harmony?
    ty for you insite.

• Are these people are 101, 98 and 60 respectively?

• yes they are two sisters and a child. Hopeing they will not kill each other.

• Well, the first person has trouble controlling their temper. They demand high standards from both themselves and others, and they detest mediocrity with a passion. They find it particularly hard to relax or switch off. It is of great importance for them to have a family member, partner, friend or even a pet to help them unwind and take themselves a little less seriously. Anger, sometimes violent anger, is often their first response, but if they can remain a little more detached and learn some objectivity, they will discover that there are always other ways of dealing with a frustrating situation. However, family is also extremely important for this person and they are capable of making enormous sacrifice for those they love.

Person number 2 has a problem with asking for help. With little time for small talk, they say what they mean and mean what they say. They are an inspiring example to others but don’t have much patience with those who try to shirk their responsibilities; if they notice someone slacking or not pulling their weight, they are likely to tell them straight out. This clear-cut approach can, unfortunately, win them as many enemies as supporters and so they might benefit from learning more tact. Unfortunately they have a tendency to overestimate the power of what they can achieve through determination and will-power alone. They often prefer to go solo, but if this works against them, they should recognize the power of a family or group of people working together to achieve a goal.

You are number 3.

You and number one: the synergy of this relationship tends to intensify the fantasy-oriented side of both persons, particularly in the area of dealing with the more unbelievable aspects of life. Unconscious drives can push both of you into antisocial or, in an extreme case, even sociopathic behaviour. Consciously or unconsciously, you both can assume roles that are usually reserved for storybooks and films, and do it with apparent ease. Unfortunately, this relationship is not autonomous; in fact, you will be moved too often by the vagaries of fate. You may have gotten on well at first but your time together can become quite ordinary under the deadening pressures of everyday life. Advice: try to share your similar tastes such as fantasy, black comedy, anything with imagination. You must not allow the relationship to descend into chaotic, obsessive or even violent behaviour.

You and person number two: since both of you can be so lively, outgoing, uninhibited and natural, this would seem to be a wonderful relationship. You should be really good friends and very sympathetic towards each other. The relationship strongly magnifies both your earthy sides and emphasizes your shared sensuousness. Indeed its focus is often on the senses and beauty, whether in the enjoyment of cooking fine meals, decorating a house sumptuously or indulging in the delights of massage or baths etc. There is also likely to be an overemphasis on more superficial values, such as those connoted by good looks (which may openly acknowledge their debt to cosmetics), stylish clothes and trendy hairstyles. Even so, a natural image will be preferred. But if the relationship turns negative, it can become inhibiting, restrictive and anxious. you must try to get past superficial interaction with each other, and forge a deeper more meaningful relationship if you can. Share your love of beautiful things by all means but try to get closer to each other and see the beauty of each other's personalities too.

Oddly, you and person number two have the same type of relationship as number one person and number two have together.

• @thecaptain thank you Captain. Number 1 and 2 are my aunt and mother I always thought they got on really well. I on the other hand have never gotten on with my mother (number 2) who is autocratic in her dealings with me. I think I will skip spending time with them. ty