No marriage

• Does anyone agree that these combination: 6 of pentacles, 2 of wands and 9 of pentacles indicate that a person won't be getting married?

• @raspberrygirl I am no tarot reader so my efforts to understand what you wrote came to nothing, maybe @tarotnick can help.

• @raspberrygirl I can see that, especially if the 6 and 9 of Pentatcles are reversed. That Two of Wands can be a tricky one - some would say he suggest No Marriage (all by himself). I would just have to see the spread...

If I pulled these cards in this manner and was engaged to be married . . . Well let's just say the Cards would get a thorough workout until I was 100% satisfied,
    Otherwise No Marriage Possible!

• @ddude What do you mean by the Cards would get a thorough workout until I was 100% satisfied?

• @jayann said in No marriage:

@ddude What do you mean by the Cards would get a thorough workout until I was 100% satisfied?

In short, I so dislike smaller 2 and 3 cards spreads. A decision like this (if I had a choice) should be based on something tangible. These cards are so dynamic - so much is left open to intpretation,
    semantics and perspective.. plus I understand (for the most part) the future isn't set in stone. Somethings I can control, other things I can not. So this would be a case where I put the cards and me to the test. A larger spread would be in order. I would want more information, I would search my inner-self. I would listen to what the cards are telling, chances are I already hold the answer deep inside of me and it's just a matter me realizing it..
    Plus, depending on the time frame, I'm sure I could investigate my suspicions ... A reversed 6 and 9 of Pentacles should be fairly easy to discover..

I hope this makes sense in a rush later

• @ddude I see. I don't use reversals. If tge cards were reversed, then it indicates no marriage? Can you suggest a great spread for issues like this?

• @raspberrygirl i keep seeing references to reverse but how do you know the card is reversed

• @jayann a reversed card is the opposite of upright cards. Some readers read reversed cards, some take reversals into consideration for more insight.

• @raspberrygirl said in No marriage:

@ddude I see. I don't use reversals. If tge cards were reversed, then it indicates no marriage? Can you suggest a great spread for issues like this?

Hey Raspberrygirl, I believe the No marriage comes from Two of Wands in the upright position.
    Just take a long look at the card..
    This Kats has two wands, one in his hand and the other planted behind him. He's looking out to sea holding a globe.. almost like he's thinking about someplace else, maybe he's not satisfied, maybe he has ambitions, perhaps business ... This Kats planning his next move.

I dont see it as a no marriage card, I see it as a person with plans.

Now the reversed 6 and 9 of Penticles could be considered just that - Reversed (all negative)

Now if they were all upright, I would think (all postive)

I'm not reading these cards. I'm just saying I can see how some one could think it's a no marriage, if the 6 and 9 were reversed, with the two of clubs upright. This is where you're own intuition comes into to play "what are the cards telling you"

What's you thoughts on it