Tarot Nick

• Need a reading are you available?

• Hi Verota,

You are feeling restricted, questioning yourself...you end up blocking yourself.
    Change happens, the trick is finding a way and not being scared.
    Someone is not being nice...a negative feeling with the person.
    There is someone who is not being smart, he has an edge to him...a feeling of when something is going well he is ok...but there is turmoil and he is not taking it well.
    There is someone younger who is a good listener and talker.
    He can be a bit of a dreamer but he has a good heart. (these two are someone different)
    There is hope and listen to the little voice, you know what you need.
    Something new is going to start, a smile goes with it.
    It take patience and time...hard to do sometimes...but it will come.

This goes back to the first person...angry and looking for a fight.
    What ever is causing the anger it will come out, so don't get caught up in feeling down... look at what is causing the problem and don't just let it go thinking it will take care of itself.

Hope that helps,
    Nick

• @tarotnick the first two sentences could be for me. "You are feeling restricted, questioning yourself...you end up blocking yourself. Change happens, the trick is finding a way and not being scared."

• Sentence 1 and 2 are for the person asking
    3-4, was for the person who is not nice,
    5-6, it switched to another person so you must have been concerned or thinking of the person,
    7-8-9, again for the person asking,
    10-11 goes back to 3-4 person with the anger,
    When I do a reading the important things come out...not always in order but usually back themselves up...and sometimes if the person is asking or thinking of someone else in the reading which really creates fun because I can only tell what I pick up.... and I get I don't understand... but when they think of it, oh that wasn't for me I was thinking about a friend...hahahaha, if it is a strong emotion it needs to come through...I leave the interpretation to the person asking... I am just the messenger.