LOVE READING INTERPRETATION

• So usually when I do a reading I’ll usually clarify the cards to get a better understanding, and instead of shuffling until I get one card I shuffle a few times until a few cards fall out. With that being said..

I did a yearly reading for myself and my love for 2019 and did a traditional 13 card yearly reading first, and then a regular 6 card spread sometime after. I’ve gotten similar results with both.

A few things that have me boggled are the outcomes for the end of the year. I’m hoping to get some different opinions on what these things mean. (I will show the ones I’m having difficulty interpreting)

For him:

The Two of Cups: clarified with Judgement, The High Priestess, The Hanged Man, and The Hierophant.

The Seven of Pentacles: clarified with The Six of Wands, The Four of Pentacles, The Five of Cups, and the Queen of Swords.

The Five of Wands: clarified with The Knight of Pentacles, Three of Cups, Ten of Wands, Ace of Swords, and Death.

For me:

Ace of Wands: clarified with Three of Wands, Strength, and the Knight of Wands.

Wheel of Fortune: clarified with the Three of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Seven of Cups, Four of Wands, and Knight of Pentacles.

The Tower: clarified with The Star, The Magician, Page of Pentacles, and The World.

Please and thank you!!! Don’t hold back!

• maybe the following people can help.
    @jessanh
    @ddude
    @TarotNick

• @thebrittney Question for you...why so many clarifiers? I only ask because for me, when I was first learning, it signified when I was thinking too much or looking for a specific answer I wanted to hear...