Future, Present, Past Tarot Spread?

• I received a tarot reading, with the spread shown below, several months ago. The three cards in the middle, at the bottom, are, what she claimed, my future, present and past, in that order. I'm brand new to tarot, but is it not unusual to order them that way? I was very happy to hear that they were reversed, of course, but my life matched up better the other way around unfortunately.

![0_1545103298509_Tarot Spread.jpg](Uploading 100%)

• @jujucat77 said in Future, Present, Past Tarot Spread?:

I received a tarot reading, with the spread shown below, several months ago. The three cards in the middle, at the bottom, are, what she claimed, my future, present and past, in that order. I'm brand new to tarot, but is it not unusual to order them that way? I was very happy to hear that they were reversed, of course, but my life matched up better the other way around unfortunately.

0_1545156047256_Tarot Spread 500KB.jpg

• Greetings JuJuCat77,
    Thank you for your sharing. I am very curious about the spread too!
    But before my attempt to interpret the cards, may I know if my understanding of the card position is correct?

1. Past: Death
    2. Present: Tower
    3. Future: Sun
      I am also curious about the surrounding cards (Magician/ Nine of Pentacles/ Ace of Cups/ Temperance/ Ace of Swords/ Eight of Swords/ Page of Cups). What are they represent?
      Thank you very much!

• Yes, that is correct about the past, present and future cards. Unfortunately, because it was so long ago, I had zeroed in on those 3 and forgotten the rest, other than her saying that "The Magician" card on the left was a very good card to get, that I am able to manifest easily... my skills are increasing, etc... I also remember that one of the cards indicated to her that I needed to ground myself. Afterwards, she told me and another tarot reader that this was the best/most positive reading she'd given anyone all day! This gave me hope because things were not going well for me at the time, so I was expecting the worst. And now, nearly 3 months later, my health has taken a big decline, and the prognosis isn't good.